musical memories

This is inspired by a comment made in the earworm thread.
What songs do you have that have strong memories too. Either good or bad.
I will go first,
One of mine is comfortably numb by scissor sisters. It reminds me of being alone in the dark at 3 am sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night to raid the fridge for chocolate milk.
Ok over to you my lovely folks :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/672762-mood-music/#p672775

After my father had died, listening to his record collection in the early hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep. All these years later I still do the same, particularly if I have been on a night shift and feel a bit fraught on arriving home. Although I don't favour specific songs, Pink Floyd records usually receive and airing once a week.

I didn't know there was a similar thread already reliquent,
some more of mine,
The entire black album by metallica me and some friends played it the night I left a not so nice ex.
Dancing in the dark cuppycake song and endless summer by dj cammy reminds me of the summer I met my sons father.
Thanks for the memories fallout boy dirty little secret face down by red jumpsuit apparatus and fake it sums up the end of that relationship lol
born slippy reminds me of driving around in a friends car at night,
Faith( cover ) who knew pink and cry for me meatloaf reminds me of my first master and the outcome.
Anything by linkin park reminds me of download 2011 being stuck in a wet muddy feild cold wet hunrgy and miserable but the whole crowd just coming alive when the music started playing. It was amazing.

chasing cars has become the song that reminds me of my wedding, even though it wasn't on the playlist that night.
my bro made a DVD of the day, and that song features heavily and as such has become the memory song

The whole of nevermind by nirvana or pearl jams ten remind me of an endless carefree summer as a kid. Its funny how music and smells can instantly transport you back in time.

This is bizarre, but on car trips back in the 80s [this is when you still had cassette stereos in your car] my parents had a tape which included ''Yes sir, I can boogie' by Baccarach [spelling??]

It has stuck with me, and can't explain it - but every time I hear it... In fact going on YouTube now!