Your favourite toy...

Hey Cuckoo i'd like the answer to that one to i'm very new to all this so if you find out the answer let me know please.:)

You have to write reviews (good ones, generally), and post about. You can't just expect a site to hand out free toys to every member who joins when a lot of them contribute nothing to the site.

I've got my eye firmly on this little guy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8733 but my current favorite has dropped off of lovehoney lately. It is the smallish purple vibrator with multi-speeds and a glow in the dark button. I love him so very very much.

Barring that, though, my less regular-but still lovely favorite toy is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5070 Adorable smile and a fabulous range of pulse modes.

hi there.... i have a few toys and i have to say that i love the deep blue vibe from ann summers and the rampant rabbit thruster they just send me to heaven and a few times i think i missed bus back down and stayed there for a while !!!!!!!!!

my favorite toy is the rampant rabbit and the g-spot stimulator they both send me over the top

Oooh my favourite toy is the ultra 7 from ann summers only had it a week and its a silent one so you can use it anywhere :P HAHA

THE PLATINUM CAN BE USED IN THE BATH??!!
personally i prefere the clitotral stimulators, the butterfly really did it for me!! but the noise does get a problem especialy in the summer when the windows are open !!!! any suggestions on quieter ones??

I find the best one so far is the Rampant Rabbit deluxe

The black Paris Duckie is adorable -- I've been tempted to get it purely for how cute it is, but there're always other toys I want more.

ty i shall look out for that 1 is it in ann summers? as i dont have a credit card to order online

Ann who? ;-)

well my favorite toy at the moment has to be the glass dildo i bought a few months ago, i had been eying one up for a while wondering what it would be like, so i thought damn ill buy one, so i did and god am i pleased i did, too bloody right lol its great, the feeling of the cold as soon as it touchs u and then it slowly warming up, it s a mega WOW factor to me, i have a ermm box of toys and most of them are good but i do favour the glass one now over the others lol, i did buy a double ended dong at the same time for me and a female friend to use, but iwas sad as i found i was allergic to it as as soon as it touched my skin i started to feel a burning sensation, i washed it and tried all different things, i even emailed LoveHoney and i got a very nice email back saying to try using a lube to see if that helped, but im affraid to say it didnt help :(....Lucylou

have just ordered a beginners pack of vibrators! 7 in total, decided to spice bedroom life up, did I do right thing?

I like bullets, they are powerful, verstaile and fun.

The Ice Scream. Fantastic price and it's SOO powerful!

i love me 80mm Bullet the only thing that is garenteed othr than my OH to get me finish. xxx

Annie wrote:

have just ordered a beginners pack of vibrators! 7 in total, decided to spice bedroom life up, did I do right thing?

I think you definitly did the right thing picking the beginners pack! And, one for each day of the week- perfect x

Starlight* wrote:

Annie wrote:

I think you definitly did the right thing picking the beginners pack! And, one for each day of the week- perfect x

I don't think it was... We haven't seen her back in over a year!External Media

Annie wrote:

YES......