Your ideal sexy night

If your OH planned a romantic/sexy/kinky evening for you, what would it involve...how would you like it to go...?

Hrmmm.

A nice restaurant, me wearing a sexy dress.. with a very skimpy thong or no knickers.

Wine. Stopping off somewhere on the way home to have sex in the car or against a tree.

Getting home, more wine, candles.

Him tying my hands behind my back and being in control of me.. having sex on the table, the sofa and the bed.

Damn I'm horny now!

dotdashdot wrote:

Hrmmm.

A nice restaurant, me wearing a sexy dress.. with a very skimpy thong or no knickers.

Wine. Stopping off somewhere on the way home to have sex in the car or against a tree.

Getting home, more wine, candles.

Him tying my hands behind my back and being in control of me.. having sex on the table, the sofa and the bed.

Damn I'm horny now!

Doubt I can add anymore to that expect a nice meal some where and a boogie

Just knowing a bit of effort has been made. Would be nice to have a few candles lit, to be given a nice massage and having time to "spend" together =]

being surprised with something new to try not knowing what to expect from oh

Probably going to sound boring but for me just a night in bed, watching movies munching on snacks, snuggling up together in the warmth chatting and laughing. And sexy times of course! :D