Ideas needed for Sunday Evening Bedroom Lockin

Just for a change ,I would like some ideas off you for the above.

It would make a nice change using ideas from others.

Equipment we have ,Under bed restraint system,ties,toys,implements,massage oil,lubes etc. Costumes too numerous to list.

We are all staying at my mother's in Blackpool tonight so no nookie hence the Sunday play time

My Oh is up for it and I will be the dom/ top .

So over to you guys and thanks in advance ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Just wanted to add as we like games we will pick one persons ideas in their entirety .

If I don't get any ideas I don't get any nookie !

So please keep the ideas coming.

Just needed to add we don't do Anal at the moment .

(Just needed to add we don't do Anal at the moment .)

Maybe that could be your goal for the night ? If you want to

snapper wrote:

(Just needed to add we don't do Anal at the moment .)

Maybe that could be your goal for the night ? If you want to

It's down to medical reasons ie. My I.B S problem but it's also out of bounds on my OH side of things at the moment

Mysteron please can you sit down with my hub and give him a damn good talking to? You seem like the sweetest and most caring hub with just the right level of kink.

Tips/ideas wise.... not v adventurous but I'd suggest using the bed restraints, having her completely naked and blindfolded, then have a very sensual session Inc massage, different textures/temps/teasing/spanking etc

Hope you have an amazing night whatever you both settle on 😊

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Mysteron please can you sit down with my hub and give him a damn good talking to? You seem like the sweetest and most caring hub with just the right level of kink.

Tips/ideas wise.... not v adventurous but I'd suggest using the bed restraints, having her completely naked and blindfolded, then have a very sensual session Inc massage, different textures/temps/teasing/spanking etc

Its just a pity Lovehoney don't hold parties like a competitior does or did as I dare say discussions on ideas could be done at these parties and include OHs .

Anyway as an idea that is pretty good

Can you keep your ideas coming in .no matter how trivial. Don't mind doing Vanilla sex either if someone just had that on their mind.

Can I also request that if you have to include graphic descriptions can you kindly keep them as fluffy as you possibley can ? I am fine don't worry about that but my Mrs isn't as open and I want her to be able to read these, so we can decided between our selves. She is only just getting used to the idea that I am a regular poster on here.

Also equipment wise I forgot to add bevcause they are still in the box! that we have a door jam handcuff restraint set as well .Still unused .

This will be my last post for today as my mother doesn't have internet access so please don't think I am being ingnorant. I will pick up on my return Sunday afternoon and go through the ideas .

Thanks again guys and enjoy yourselves

What about an interrogation scene? You can use silly accents if it's a little more extreme than you would usually go for.

Your wife could write down a secret on a slip of paper. As you're married there might not be much you don't know but it could be an embarassing memory or a fantasy she's been too shy to tell you about. You could restrain her and then "torture" it out of her. This doesn't have to be anything painful (although it could be if that's something you both enjoy). It could be ticking for example. Forced orgasms are another option, with the punishment for orgasm being you reading the slip of paper.

Usedworkshoes wrote:

This the one that both of us have chosen to do for this evening .Strange as it is ,we don't normally get chance to be totally naked often especially if we are doing role plays. So a bit of sensual will make a nice change ,plus she is nursing a sore foot at the moment and will need a steroid injection in a few weeks time so I can massage in some Ibuprofen rub.

So I will bang the heating up and placing a gown ready so she can slip into after a shower.

Her favourite cocktails will be made available after so the drinks have been moved into the bedroom and ready.Just need to sort the coffee machine out and place a large bath sheet towel on the bed .Massage oils arn't very good for your best bed covers!

I will still be restraining her to the bed first face down and blindfolded. This is mainly to stop her touching me and "spoiling it".

Friday13 wrote:

What about an interrogation scene? You can use silly accents if it's a little more extreme than you would usually go for.

Your wife could write down a secret on a slip of paper. As you're married there might not be much you don't know but it could be an embarassing memory or a fantasy she's been too shy to tell you about. You could restrain her and then "torture" it out of her. This doesn't have to be anything painful (although it could be if that's something you both enjoy). It could be ticking for example. Forced orgasms are another option, with the punishment for orgasm being you reading the slip of paper.

We also like this suggestion very much .However for us it would be better if she was the dom/Top as the sight of a tickling feather alone would make her give in. She is that ticklish .

So we will do this one at a later date when her sore foot is finally sorted.

Many thanks from both of us for your suggestions.

mysteron wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

We also like this suggestion very much .However for us it would be better if she was the dom/Top as the sight of a tickling feather alone would make her give in. She is that ticklish .

So we will do this one at a later date when her sore foot is finally sorted.

Awesome idea Friday13!

What did you go for in the end, Mysteron? I only picked this thread up just now as I wasn't about yesterday. I would like to +1 what Usedworkshoes said. I wish you could sit down with my OH and have a talk to him to. You really are such a gent and your wife is very, very lucky. (I hope she reads this!)

Hope this evening goes well :)

Thanks guys.

Had a great sesion and just placing all the used toys into a 'Dirty Toy bag" for cleaning tomorrow .

For toy and equipment geeks here is a list of what was used.

Tracey Cox mini bullet vibe

Love Honey FSOG body wand

Lovehoney Glass beaded Dildo

Bondage Boutique under mattress restraint system and blind fold

Bondage Boutique Faux Leather Flogger

Bondage Boutique Beginners Butterfly Riding Crop

2 Medium price range and quality rabbit rechargeable vibrating Cock Rings .We got theese before LH introduced their own versions.

Massage Oil

Lube (non sugared water based)

Freeze spray

Ice cubes and ice water.

Managed to bring to orgasm with clit and G Spot stimulation. I think I need more practice with LH glass dildo as I didn't quite get it right .Ended up using my figears.Massaged and nail played her back and front.Then did some temperature play using ice water dropped from a height into the middle of her back and freeze spray on her already reddened rear .

For the last half hour we switched roles which was quite fun and brought me off using 2 vibrating cock rings .Both set to deep vibration ,one was fitted as normal the other was well lubed and used as a stroker. Jeez it brought me off within a minute . She went for this as I was too tired for penetrative sex . Driving and sleeping or lack of in a soft bed at my mums takes its toll.

My main mission was to leave her contented of which I know I have succeeded when I give her deep red face cheeks and a deep red nose bridge to match her now deep red bum cheeks.

I also got a promise out of her tonight and she will play a strict headmistress for me which is something I have wanted for a long time so can't wait for that .

She has also agreed, when she can, to have intimate sex at least once a week to satisfy my higher seasonal sex drive.

Really enjoyed tonight and so did she .

Glad to hear you both had a fantastic night!

Thanks and looking forward in using you interrogation scene in a future roleplay.

mysteron wrote:

Thanks and looking forward in using you interrogation scene in a future roleplay.

Glad I could help 😊

Sounds like a fantastic night Mysteron, glad you both enjoyed my suggestion 😊

Yes it was brilliant and different for us as normally role playing is our thing and it's been nearly 3 months since I last saw her totally in the nude. So that was a bonus for me.!

Thank you xÂ