1-a-week: the outcome

Hello

So, I still can’t believe you killed off my last thread. It isn’t even my real name, so what if I accidentally let the email account slip?

As we get in to the last 3 weeks of the 1-a-week year I thought I would just give a little update.

To be honest I have totally lost track of the system, it was too complicated with lots of unnecessary rules.

The bottom line is that firstly I got my mojo back and have enjoyed sex and finding a lovely boyfriend and secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I have beaten Sophie for the first time in my life.

We finish on 8th July.

A quick total from me:

I was fucked by 15 men over the last year, I think. I don’t think I have forgotten any.
I showed my breasts to an awful lot more including everyone here for a weekend.

So, nowhere near the 52 I had in mind when I started but I think 15 is pretty good for a divorced, working mum. Not even close to my best year and in fact might not even make my top three years but they were all a long time ago.

I am happily settled in to a nice relationship with Mark (the intensive care consultant), have finished the house and garden, am back at work in the office, and the sun is shining. So all in all it worked.

One final question, we have both booked a little holiday in June - it was always planned - and the idea was a week of sex in the sun in Spain. But we are both now in proper relationships. Three choices - cancel, go and be faithful, go and cheat (either with a pass or not).

Thoughts?

Sophie wants some holiday sex.

AA

4 Likes

The rules are in place to keep the forum a safe place.

Do not share personal contact details, including but not limited to:

• Email addresses
  • Phone numbers
  • Social media accounts (such as Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook)
  • Any other offsite contact information

Please do not restart threads that have been closed by the moderation team.

4 Likes