1 year anniversary ideas

Going away for the weekend in june and ive got 6 weeks to plan something, and im stuck :/ any ideas?

Wrap yourself in paper and get unwrapped, slowly.

What kind of plans do you already have for you weekend away?

If you are going out for dinner, I would opt for a sexy outfit, with something even sexier underneath and a remote controlled love egg or similar.

Or if you're staying in, I'd maybe do a dress like this ..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-clothing/see-through-dresses/

Maybe get some nice Lovehoney massage oils and really pay each other some nice lingering attention because anything naughty happens, get really sensual and let the passion build a little.

Have fun whatever you decide to do :) x

For our first year anniversary, I had a boudoir photoshoot done and an album printed for the husband (printed on paper, see :o))

innocent-fun wrote:

For our first year anniversary, I had a boudoir photoshoot done and an album printed for the husband (printed on paper, see :o))

That sounds wonderful! I wish my missus would consider something like that, but she's far too shy.

Angel101, we recently got Monogamy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

We've only really managed to play it once as it takes a good long time, but we really enjoyed it and it's a really nice, slow-burn way to get affectionate, intimate, and then steamy with your loved one.

We're off for our anniversary next weekend, and will be taking this.

innocent-fun wrote:

its my 1st wedding anniversary soon and I'm unsure what to do /get thats such a cool idea id love to do this but much to body conscious to do it x

Oh its paper send her lovehoney voucher and time it right so it arrives just before and her choosen items arrive just on ur anniversery

kinky wife wrote:

innocent-fun wrote:

its my 1st wedding anniversary soon and I'm unsure what to do /get thats such a cool idea id love to do this but much to body conscious to do it x

I was nervous to start with. I booked it and quickly thought 'oh no!' but it was for hubby's eyes only and he appreciates my body. I just went into the shoot thinking 'she does this all the time, she sees all body shapes', she was really lovely and they create a relaxed atmosphere. She gave me directions on how to pose as well, honestly she doesn't even realise that you are wearing very little clothing and the photos turned out amazing. I would definitely do it again.