Wedding Anniversary

Hi just after some ideas to help celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. A romantic hotel (cheap and cheerful) .Should I pack toys, try role play.
I have no ideas, I know it will be special whatever we do.

Maybe buy her some nice underwear, massage candles and a romantic night. I would recommend giving her oral first this will definitely get her in the mood and she will either return the favour or give you mind blowing sex.

Enjoy your anniversary

I'd suggest maybe looking on sites like groupon or wowcher, and see if there are any spa weekend deals in a hotel? Get some sparkling wine from a supermarket - sometimes there are great deals on Asti and Prosecco, and slip it to the concierge when the Mrs isn't looking - ask for them to send it to the room in an ice bucket with glasses while you're both out at dinner. People massively underestimate what a concierge could arrange for you, flowers to the room, rose petals on the bed, a hot bath run etc.

essohyes wrote:

Hi just after some ideas to help celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. A romantic hotel (cheap and cheerful) .Should I pack toys, try role play.
I have no ideas, I know it will be special whatever we do.

I would go along with romance . Perhaps you could dress up as one of his fantasy types eg College girl , French maid etc. If your in a hotel the French Maid outfit would be most appropriate if your OH likes French Maids. As you can aways put it on and start dusting the room claiming its not upto to scratch and guage the reaction of your OH.Another idea would be to get a feather tickler in conjunction with the maids out fit and ticle him with hit claiming he is dusty .

Another idea would be to wear an outfit say at a meal before retiring to the Hotel room. Perhaps wear some new lengerie under neath .

In conclusion your ideas are actually very good .:)

I have booked a hotel room in London.
Thanks for all your ideas I shall be looking for outfits to surprise my hubby. Just got to wait til August now

I am not really replying to this thread but Wedding Anniversary i missed wishing Terri JJ and her OH happy 25th annivesary heres to the next 25 all my loveDavid xxx

D.j wrote:

I am not really replying to this thread but Wedding Anniversary i missed wishing Terri JJ and her OH happy 25th annivesary heres to the next 25 all my loveDavid xxx

Thank you David, love Terri xxx

is that your meal out tonight??

D.j wrote:

is that your meal out tonight??

Yep ! And I've been treated to flowers and wine as well :) x

Have a drink for me enjoy yourself`s and have fun when you get home nod nod wink wink love Davidxx must take a closer look at you avitar on my tablet