Wedding anniversary gift

I need to buy my husband a wedding anniversary gift (first anniversary) and I am stuck! All the 'paper' gifts are framed and I don't want anything like that. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

How about something like this?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31225
They are paper and could be fun 😉

I have two ideas. The first is to write him a letter on really nice paper, maybe about how you've found the first year of marriage, favourite moments etc and what you look forward to in the rest of your marriage. You could then make it a tradition, if you wanted. My second thought is photographs. You could give him a photo album with photos from the past year (and you could keep adding to it over the rest of your marriage) or perhaps you could give him some sexy but classy photos (a boudoir photoshoot kind of thing) or even do a photoshoot together.

What about an erotic book, you could play out the fantasies or story of the book? Just a thought.

Thank you :)

I have a photo shoot awaiting that I won but haven't used yet so I may use that!

I also like the idea of the album too

tickets for a show he might like?

ooohh just being nosey as will be getting wed soon ove the hoto idea XD

Kimberleyking wrote:

ooohh just being nosey as will be getting wed soon ove the hoto idea XD

He's in the forces so very difficult to book something that I know he will be here for