19yo Newbie - help appreciated!

Hello everyone,

As my title suggests, I’m a 19yo looking for some new experiences. I bought my first vibrator just 2 months ago and, since then, I feel like I’ve missed out on so many great experiences. Any suggestions for a slightly sex-toy shy gal? I’ve also started a getting more adventurous with my partner so any tips there would be good too. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

I recently got a love egg, it's amazing. You can use it during sex or playing alone, with other toys or by itself :) My partner holds it on my g-spot while he's going down (Amazing), I put it in and walked around with it on (Was more funny than hot for me though), I've used it anally during sex and while masturbating, vaginally while having anal sex, and on my clitoris - it's an all round good toy.

We got the Cupids smooth love honey basics one, it's pretty strong, and really easy to use, literally just a button for on and off. It's really simple to clean aswell, and it's wired so it won't get "lost" in you. It's small too so not too intimidating for starting out :)

A lot of the love honey basics stuff is really good from what I've tried, it's good stuff for a good price, so if you don't like what you buy you haven't spent too much, and if you do, you can work around to an upgrade!

Have fun ;)

Hey HelloAll - welcome to the forums!

My new favorite toy is the We-Vibe Touch https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

It's USB re-chargeable (so no messing around with flat batteries!) and water-proof. I honestly can't recommend this toy enough for clitoral play! Use alongside an insertable for perfectly blended orgasms...

For G-spot stimulation try a glass dildo, glass feels incredible! I was skeptical about glass toys...but hell - I wish I'd discovered them earlier! the Tracey Cox Supersex Glas Dildo Set is pretty awesome for an introduction to glass... The pink one is my favorite. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

My best advice...make sure you keep abreast and take advantage of the fabulous offers and you'll soon have a huge toy collection ... , 20% off when you buy any 2 vibes is great - as is the get a gift worth £24.99 when you spend £50 and pay via Amazon pay.

Hello and welcom, there are LOADS of toys to choose from here as I'm sure you have found already. My suggestion for a beginner in the sex toy world would be a glass dildo. Welcome to the world of temperature play!

Personally I love the feeling of cold hard glass, but it can also be used for massage. It's suitable to use both anally or viginally (depending on the toy design, it needs to have a finger loop or flared base for anal play. You wouldn't want to lose it!) it's super easy to clean, even sterilise if you wish. It will last a lifetime, and there are quite a few in the 2 for £30 deal, so might be worth a look. Please check the sizing though, it's difficult to judge size on a photo!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

My general advice is watch for materials. I do not like jelly, rubber etc, since they can be porous and I try to stay with safe materials.

if you are shy about using toys, did you buy a bullet vibrator? It was one of my first toys and it was really great. It is also great for play with partner, since guys are not intimidated by its size - its very small, after all.

For couple play, a cock ring is good option, which may guarantee lot of fun for both.

Glass dildos are amazing. I can really recommend them. They are also good investments since with bit of care, they really last forever. I also have a steel dildo, but that was really expensive and unless you are sure, I would not recommend it to beginner - although its one of my favouirte toys!

Lube wise, I would recommend one without glycerine and parabens. Some women are sensitive to those and it took me like 3 months to figure out why my infections were coming back constantly. But you may be lucky and this would not be your case.

My last tip is just have fun experimenting ! Some people swear one toy is the best, while others may not agree. We all react differently, so it may take you bit of time to figure out what works best for you.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I will leave the forum ladies to suggest toys, at least until you wander further to the dark side lol.

Just wanted to say hi + welcome, got some great suggestions above; have fun exploring :)

Hello and welcome.

"I recently got a love egg, it's amazing. You can use it during sex or playing alone, with other toys or by itself :) My partner holds it on my g-spot while he's going down (Amazing), I put it in and walked around with it on (Was more funny than hot for me though), I've used it anally during sex and while masturbating, vaginally while having anal sex, and on my clitoris - it's an all round good toy."

Just wanted to say personally I would never use a love egg anally - too risky in my opinion. I have, and will only ever use toys intended for anal use up my bum. There are that many to choose from anyway.

Hope you find what you want and have lots of fun in the process. 😉

LadySpider wrote:

Hey HelloAll - welcome to the forums!

My new favorite toy is the We-Vibe Touch https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

It's USB re-chargeable (so no messing around with flat batteries!) and water-proof. I honestly can't recommend this toy enough for clitoral play! Use alongside an insertable for perfectly blended orgasms...

For G-spot stimulation try a glass dildo, glass feels incredible! I was skeptical about glass toys...but hell - I wish I'd discovered them earlier! the Tracey Cox Supersex Glas Dildo Set is pretty awesome for an introduction to glass... The pink one is my favorite. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

My best advice...make sure you keep abreast and take advantage of the fabulous offers and you'll soon have a huge toy collection ... , 20% off when you buy any 2 vibes is great - as is the get a gift worth £24.99 when you spend £50 and pay via Amazon pay.

Hi and what the lady said, we vibe is really effective and hands free. Also the Lelo Sona Cruise clitoral stimulator drives my wife wild but unfortunately they havent designed this into a couples toy like the we vibe.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Just wanted to say personally I would never use a love egg anally - too risky in my opinion. I have, and will only ever use toys intended for anal use up my bum. There are that many to choose from anyway.

Hey :) Just curious why? I didn't think there were risks if it was wired - if I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected, better safe than sorry! :)

Howdeee

LittleMugs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hey :) Just curious why? I didn't think there were risks if it was wired - if I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected, better safe than sorry! :)

If it's wired I guess that's not so bad for retrieval purposes but I only have remote love egg so would definitely not risk that. Was only trying to guide a newbie - No disrespect intended.

Ah okay :) thanks! I just got a little worried I was doing something wrong. I appreciate the reply, and no disrespect taken! Sorry if it came off that way, I didn't mean it to :)

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Hi and welcome!

Just keep reading the forums, and you will find all the information that you need to further your education in the sex toy world.

Have fun, and please join in, the gang on here are great!