Recommend a toy to a newbie

I'm new to this I have the mini rabbit vibrator which I love and the jiggle balls which give me sensation. But I want something new. I'm open to all ideas. Thank you

Toys for female?
Do you like external or internal or both stimulation, vibrating or non? power or subtlety? Dildos an option? Big or small?

Yes female. Both external and internal. Always used a vibrator so happy to try non vibration.
I guess size would be or could be an issue, so something not intimidating.

+1 Sub. Some more information about the types of stimulation you like would be helpful. There's no point suggesting a dildo if you only want clitoral satisfaction etc :)

Oops. Posted twice.

Haha told you I'm new to this. I've literally just started exploring myself. I seem to get the most pleasure externally being able to pleasure more internally would be good, having both at same time.

I think many people on the forum would suggest a glass dildo as a good option :)
Or a mains powered wand :)

Ok silly but glass? Really? How and why?

Glass is fantastic! It can be used for temperature play by placing it in cool or warm water before use for added sensation. It's something I'd recommend everyone try at least once :)

Glass ✋

It sounds scary but it really isn't

The glass that it used in glass toys is the same used for cookwear, it is really resistant and won,t break into you.

It is a very hard material and it can take temperatures very well, (cool it down or heat it up in some water), it's super easy to clean, can be used with any type of lube. God I love glass toys

This set is a great deal and is on sale at the moment. It was my first glass and was many people's first too. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 I can only recommend it!

Glass is an awesome material

Thank you

The ladies can tell you much better than I can, all I know is what they do to my OH and I can say with surety that you'd want some of that!
And in the unlikely event you didn't like it - returns policy to the rescue.

Just looked at them looks like they could be fun.
I seem to be sensual in the bath. I had a vibrator not from lovehoney claiming to be waterproof/submersible but sadly not. So the glass would be perfect.

+ 1 to Glass it's amazing! Paired with a wand vibrator or clitoral vibe it's a match made in heaven. I highly recommend the Tracy Cox set! x

On wishlist looking at wands now. Could be expensive 😊

Worth it though.

Yep :) thanks for everyone's help

Wand , wand, wand, oh and wand.

Can do so much with them massage neck, breasts and pussy. Its so controllable and many speed / vibez. They have different detachable heads to try different sensations.

Yes can be a little pricey but worth every penny.

A set of buttplugs, the wife loves anal now. And actually prefers it too

Ok why a butt plug? I have looked at them and they look interesting.