2022 Successes, Lessons Learned and 2023 Goals!

What were your 2022 Sexy Successes and not so great, but still valuable sexy lessons learned?

And as we go into the New Year, what are your intimate goals?

For me, this was the first year to start to start to understand the p side of male anatomy and very slowly worked up to the nJoy 2.0 (very slowly mind you!!!)

For lessons learned, if you are doing something frisky with your SO in public and open spaces, and helicopter start circling around, it might be time to move to a less open spot. :wink:

Goals include more frequent sexy time with the SO, and contining to positively develop that relationship!

4 Likes

Can’t think of any successes as yet but a lesson learned this year for me was that ejaculating dildos aren’t as fun as I’d had expected to be lol :laughing:

1 Like

Sexy successes: We are the most sexually open and expressive than we have ever been, and the thing I am most proud of is how we’ve created a safe space for open conversation about pretty much anything and how this has impacted other areas of our relationship in a very positive way.

Valuable lessons learned: everyday regular lube tastes like s***.

Intimate goals: there’s probably loads but I asked the OH for his - he surprised me with “have sex 4 times a day”.
For me, maybe to beat my orgasm record in one session maybe?

I guess we will be busy in 2023 :wink:

4 Likes

Success this year? Experiencing our first foursome. An unplanned meeting after being caught at it. We hope that 2023 will bring a repeat with this German couple as there are things to explore further. We are still in contact with them and hope to meet up.

4 Likes

2022 has been the year where kids begin to fledge the nest, giving more time and more opportunity to be intimate. This has led to more openness, more exploration and broadening our horizons. It’s the beginning of a journey to explore our erotic life together as we enter a new era of our lives.

2023 is a year to develop this theme. More lingerie and exciting costume, greater variety, some gentle restraints and visiting a sex club are all on the agenda.

3 Likes

Your lessons learned was super unexpected; I love it! Haha

Learned this summer about some of the unique features of my body. Being intersex means my internal wiring is very different than my partners. Sex was good before, but has improved since.

In 2023 I want to reach the “ultimate orgasm.” There’s something big behind a bit of a barrier in my body, time to break through.

What she said although I feel the barrier may be more in my mind.