25% when you spend £25 or more..

I just got the email saying if I click through the graphic I will get 25% off if I spend £25 or more but when I go to checkout the offer hasn't come off. I'm new to getting these emails and I'm totally confused. Can anyone help me out please?

I think it said it expired midnight last night Hun! If its the one I had xx

I only got it at 6pm today.. But it does say 'bumper weekend bargains' so perhaps it doesn't go through till midnight. Thanks :) x

That's weird I got a bumper weekend bargains email but mine doesn't say anything about 25% off! Just says bumper weekend lingerie bargains! I got that one a week ago or less and it expired weds! :/

I got those as 2 separate ones. The 25% off earlier in the week which expired last night, and a weekend one today but with no 25% off £25+

Check the date on the email MG :) just to be sure x

Alastor wrote:

I got those as 2 separate ones. The 25% off earlier in the week which expired last night, and a weekend one today but with no 25% off £25+

It says it on mine just under the heading 'Top toys at silly prices - Try something new for less'

Got the 'Lightning Sale' one on 23rd for 25% off £25+, expired midnight Wed.

Bumper Weekend Bargains today - that text appears after 2 rows of banners. Bumper Bargains the largest. Then 4 smaller ones - left is save up to 75% on vibes.

then there is a 3 for £12 underneath some product shots.

No 25% off for £25+