Question about the 25% off weekend & Deal of the week

Hello,

Awesome to see the 25% off weekend, perfect timing for the V day order. But I was wondering does it stack with the Deal of the Week? i.e If I add another item to push me over the £40 will I get the Erotic Rocket Vibrator?

Thank-you

I don't think so. Both are offers where you need to follow a link so following one link will remove the other offer

Ive always found that you can only have one offer at a time (except for things like 3 for £10 etc) but someone may be able to clarify!

no they cancel eachother out, all other offers work though. its because dea of the week is technically a voucher code and you can only use one code at a time, like you cant have a 10% off code and a 25% off code at the same time, i think we all learnt this the hard way lol

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't think so. Both are offers where you need to follow a link so following one link will remove the other offer

Sum Sub is correct - for a 'coded' offer where you have followed a link to apply it, you only get to have one.

It's so great to see another 25% offer. Sadly the item I want is out of stock and isn't due back in until after the voucher expires.

That's just sod's law really. XD

Dammit I hadn't seen this email yet! Lovehoney you have to stop making me spend money! Oh well, off I go to spend, spend, spend :) sad times hey, lol x

And I haven't got an email at all! :( Are they sent out in batches? Nvm I just saw I got it! :D

EmmelinePeaches wrote:

It's so great to see another 25% offer. Sadly the item I want is out of stock and isn't due back in until after the voucher expires.

That's just sod's law really. XD

Is it the greedy girl fsog vibe?

Oh Well, thanks for clearing that up Alice and everyone else

Nope, it's the Mystic Wand:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16908
It's been on my wishlist for quite some time.

*sniff* I don't have this voucher... *sniff*

Not that I can really afford to spend anyway.... and even if I did, I really shouldn't... but still....

David, you and I both know there is something you really really want from LH! ;) :D

I've just checked my emails, and yep, I got it to! This means it's spending o'clock! :)

I sent mine to Mr. Valentine, he has his own email address now lol

I stopped getting deal of the week emails awhile back, not sure why.

I got the code but.... This... Time... I... Will... Resist... I Must NOT cave in.

Thrilled brought a gorgeous corset at last a zip up one.

Uuugh, I was willing myself not to buy anything but I have three things in my basket and I'm so tempted :(

I love the Deal of the Week! It was such a tough decision between the discount and the vibe, lol. I ended up going with the discount since my purchases were rather big this round.

First world problems, I know! Lovehoney is spoiling us too much.

I'm still upset i didn't get the 25% email :(

In fact, I haven had any emails from LH for a while now, not evening being junked!