3some - finding a 3rd person

Any ideas on how I could go about finding a 3rd person? It's a massive fantasy of mine but I haven't a clue how to go about it.

british sex contacts website , fabswingers, theres a few sites like that out there . maybe even fetlife .

Great, will have a look

Lovebuzz, where are you from

K&J wrote:

Lovebuzz, where are you from

Hi guys and dolls,

I'd just like to put out a gentle reminder that this isn't a place for hookups or sharing personal / private information, so please bare in mind the Forum Rules when posting.

Cheers!

Bit of a blonde type duhhhhh moment but why dont people add an e-mail address in their profile along with a short script about themselves.

At least by doing that a member might be able to get more (pvt) information and get around lovehoney-jess`s stated forum rules.

Has there been any movement on re-instating the old chat room facility ?

trailerguy61 wrote:

Bit of a blonde type duhhhhh moment but why dont people add an e-mail address in their profile along with a short script about themselves.

At least by doing that a member might be able to get more (pvt) information and get around lovehoney-jess`s stated forum rules.

Has there been any movement on re-instating the old chat room facility ?

Hi trailerguy61

Some people do choose to list their email addresses on their profile, however this isn't recommended and most people prefer to talk openly on the forum. (Personally I would never list my email address anywhere online publicly - whether that be here, Facebook or on a personal website. I don't fancy receiving hundreds of junk emails every day thanks!)

Lovehoney is a place for people to share and ask advice, experiences and purchases, as well as chat about all sorts of non-sex-related topics, not for hooking up or swapping personal information.

If you want to meet up with people, there are plenty of other websites around which are geared towards this and who have the facility to keep you and your information safe.

I'd also like to mention that rules are in place for a reason, and not to "get around".

We don't have a forseeable date for the return of the chat room I'm afraid.