50 shades ..

Hi,
Is there a book out there like 50 shades but with the roles reversed? Dom female and sub male? Please do let me know any titles you might know.
Thanks.

Hi welcome to theLH forum.

Hi, you might like to try The Siren by Tiffany Reisz. This is the first in a series and the blurb on the cover says "fifty shades darker than grey".

Its a bit of a slow start but it will take you on quite a journey. On Kindle too.

Modo wrote:

Hi, you might like to try The Siren by Tiffany Reisz. This is the first in a series and the blurb on the cover says "fifty shades darker than grey".

Its a bit of a slow start but it will take you on quite a journey. On Kindle too.

Thank you for that recommendation. I will certainly look it up.

Any others out there? Maybe something via Kindle. ebooks?

Tiffany riesz does some great books I would definitely recommend them.

Have you seen the Alex Jardine books?

I write erotic non-fiction on my blog, the address of which you can find in my profile. It may not be what you're after, since my writing is in short story format rather than as a novel, but I get good feedback and hopefully you'll enjoy reading them. if interested, go to my site, then click subs > experiences.

fizzy wrote:

Tiffany riesz does some great books I would definitely recommend them.

Ah yes. I've seen her books online. Not read them yet. I'll check them out. Thanks.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Have you seen the Alex Jardine books?

No I've not heard of this writer. Please do tell me a few titles. I'll check them out. Thanks.

Sum Sub wrote:

I write erotic non-fiction on my blog, the address of which you can find in my profile. It may not be what you're after, since my writing is in short story format rather than as a novel, but I get good feedback and hopefully you'll enjoy reading them. if interested, go to my site, then click subs > experiences.

Interesting..! I'll have a peek. Ta.