69 Straw poll

Hi,
My OH and I have always been the same way round in the 69 position, but reading on here it seems that it's a bit of a mix as to the male / female positions.

So if you're in the 69, do you always go the same way round, or do you vary it? (Also, pros and cons?)

Carbon shoveller wrote:

We always stay the same way round, wife on top. There are a few reasons for this mainly me being 6'7" and not the thinnest of chaps I would probably end up crushing my 5'6" wife.

This also has the added benefit that she is in full control of what she does and how deep she takes me, not that deep throating is an issue for her.

I enjoy it more as I'm not worrying about squashing her and can focus more on pleasuring her with tongue, fingers and toys. I also have problems with my neck and being on top causes a lot of pain.

A 69 is one of our favourite things to do.

This is pretty much the same reasons we have girl on top during a 69. Size difference, I (the female) like to be in control, he gets neck pains. Don't do it very often though!

We swap around.... Depends on mood.. There is only bout 5 inches in height difference so that doesn't affect us...

When I'm 69-ing with another woman, I am always on the bottom, but it's for a very specific reason. I have an ongoing, long-term issue with knee pain and for some reason, my knees are very sensitive when I kneel or lean on them at all. If I kneel for any more than 10 second or so, even on a very soft surface like my bed, they start to become achey. It's just easier all round to go on the bottom, which is a shame, because I'd enjoy going on top and seeing what difference that makes.

When I'm with a man, I'm really not comfortable going on the bottom in a 69 situation as it tends to end in me gagging. So instead, we tend to 69 side by side.

We tend to swap it around for a bit of variety.

Wife always on top!

No 69... I can't do anything else if my guy play/suck/lick me... Coz i'll be squirming with pleasure!

Usually me, the woman, on top but i take the weight on the top part of my legs and have my feet in the air. I also have knee problems so i cant have them digging into the bed or i get uncomfortable.

to mix things up i sometimes like to do it laying on our sides. That way you dont feel like your squashing the other person!

Nobody for standing 69? I've only ever done both on sides, but I definitely want to do standing.

I definitely wouldn't enjoy doing a standing 69. All that blood rushing to my head?? And I couldn't be the person standing upright either - I have enough trouble carrying bags of groceries, never mind a full grown person. :P

I always go on top. I like the control and I'm more spread out (bum etc) so he can lick around there too! Also we have tried the swapping and he's a little too long so I'm gagging all the time! Would never try stood up, looks like too much effort, couldn't relax enough to enjoy it! X

Always been side by side - seems to offer us most control

For us side-by-side is usually the most comfortable - it also allows me to get right round and tongue her bum aswell, which drives her crazy! However I get off hugely with the wife sitting on my face, and she will often just lean forward and gobble me up at the same time! I love it when I make her come whilst she's got my cock in her mouth - it's just so erotic!

Either on top or mostly used to be side by side.Tried bottom once and very quickly told him if he kept sticking it in that far and not taking it out I'd bite it off! Far too much gagging on the bottom and no control

Vary. Me on top. Mrs K on top mmm and side by side x

one i like is as a bloke be on your back and walk your legs up a wall with your bum up pillars on a bed. then wife can basically sit on your face and your penis is more or less at her face level. try it its superb and she can tickle your bum too !!!

brucey15 wrote:

one i like is as a bloke be on your back and walk your legs up a wall with your bum up pillars on a bed. then wife can basically sit on your face and your penis is more or less at her face level. try it its superb and she can tickle your bum too !!!

sounds awesome!

Ususally I like to mix it up

I think I need to get back to the gym... :p

Girl on top please. Their bits aren't as accessible as ours. If I'd have known angles would have been so useful in future life, I might have paid more attention in maths.

Ours starts as a bit of face sitting, Her facing my feet with calfs under my arms, when she has had enough (yea right) then she will go down on me and start sucking. I'm now left with the best view in the world and have my hands free to explore. I then have to interlock my fingers and and encircle her waist this helps with an old whiplash injury and takes the strain off my neck whilst licking and probing.

Enjoy. x

I've always been on the bottom as a guy. I think that just works easier? I've never tried on top... I just can't see it working too well....