9 days till I am 20...!!

Yes, only 9 days away! And my OH wondered whether I want a camera or an engagement ring!

Men..! An engagement ring is suppose to be given as a surprise! And anyway I would rather a camera... although I know we can't afford it

And, to be perfectly honest I just want to go clubbing and dance my arse off!

I will no longer be a teenager... Therefore I need to celebrate in style! Any suggestions guys??

Buy a camera go clubbing take loads of pictures and enjoy

Happy birthday for next week!

I'm afraid it's all downhill from 20 onwards - maybe you should get the OH to get you some nice comfy slippers for those long evenings in watching Midsomer Murders.

To be perfectly frank, it's your birthday so just do what the bloody hell you like. If there's one day of the year you should just go out & please yourself it's your birthday, so dust off those dancing shoes.

I will be too busy dancing to take pics! But I did really want a camera for memories of my little boy growing up. But then again... I do need a night out! Hmmm decisions decisions!

And I won't be wearing slippers EVER I will be forever young! :D

Count me in for the party haha :-P

Already done that...!!

I turned 20 a month ago, and didn't really do anything to be honest, I'm waiting till I'm back at uni where there's good places to go to.

But I'd say spend the day with friends and family, if you know you can't afford a camera don't get it. Although I would recommend having one - just so you can capture all those memories :) Get your Oh to look out for sales and offers - you can get good cameras for about £60.

And go out - you're young, make the most of it :D x

Awesome ;-) knew you wouldnt let me down!

Oh I will be doing that! And thanks hunny!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24831

I want to wear this to go out in. I haven't had an excuse to dress up for quite a while!

Lady - sorry can't chat unless it's via blog because I'm on my phone in work lovely! X

Ah I see, no worries babe

x

Well on a serious note I wish I could join you but I'm sure you'll have fun! :-) have a happy birthday!! X

Oooh that dress is gorgeous!!!!

Hope you have a great birthday though! I think I went on an 18-30s holiday for my 20th birthday :/

*I would have preferred a camera!!!*

It is a beautiful dress... Unfortunately I will NOT be able to afford it especially in time for my birthday

And a holiday sounds great! Can we swap? Lol

How much is it? Won't let me see it on my phone "/ should add it too your wish list ;-)

It's on my wishlist babe :P

I am hoping it will just arrive on my doorstep haha

x

Btw Riddler please get some more pics of yourself uploaded... I am very intrigued indeed!!

I'll see what I can do ;-) what day is your birthday?
You'll have to stay intreged ;-) I may add some more! What kind of pic do you want? Haha x

Hahaha, don't give me an option! I am a very greedy girl! Lol

And it's the 1st September babe ahahaha I would be over the moon!!!!! :D *excited*

x

Do whatever makes you happy on your birthday, and have fun!