The suspense is killing me!

So i was supose to be staying over at my oh flat last night but his flatmate got dumped and was in a stinking mood. So we thought it was best not to go round to his.
We went out for a few drinks in stead. He then dropped the bombshell he had ordered quite a few things from LoveHoney. And said i would have to wait until next week now ! I really want to know what he has got me. I can't wait.

Ooooooooh exciting! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I love getting surprise packages. It's always more fun to open a package when you don't know the exact contents of it yet! xx

Oooh that sounds nice! I am currently introducing my OH to LH. I had an idea of him making his own wishlist and ordering anything in common to start with :)

Sounds like your in for a treat enjoy!

My hubby has joined here and bought me a present for our anniversary next week
I don't know what it is!

Oohhhh that sounds nice ^_^ my oh did that when we first got together, was so excited to come back round. It's a nice thing to do ^_^

I know how you feel! My partner has got me some stuff from here for our 2yr anniversary on the 17th! Driving me mad! Haha =D

Hope you both enjoy them! And love the stuff his bought you :)

Get to see my OH tonight and get to have fun with the things he bought!