Bliss Box Rotating and Vibrating Unisex Masturbator

oh wow! this looks bloody brilliant! a toy for him and for her http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15586

i think it all looks really classy and sexy and expensive! cant wait to read some of the reviews on this esp ones from couple.

this is something id really love as a to for me and the OH, its so nice to see something for the both of you to use.

and all the differant settings and it being able to me 360 degress sounds amazing!

sooooooooo want one! already on my ever growing wishlist! lol

Dxx

oooooh, wow, never seen that before! Looks really awesome D x x x

shame bout the price though! every new thing i like is over £30 at the mo :( so has to go to the wishlist! damn paying bk overdraft! lol

Dxx

Well,i think it looks worth it,as you said, it looks very classy and beautifully presented xxx

dont try and temp me! im being a very very good diamonds!!!! (and its really hard for me to be good, cos im so bad most of the time lol)

*keeps repeating "must pay overdraft off and not buy toys! must pay overdraft off and not buy toys! must pay overdraft off and not buy toys!"*

lol

Dxx

ah im always in my overdraft, tis fine ;)

see, if it was a credit card, that would be bad :-P

x x x

ive been living off my overdraft for like the last 2 years, but so far this year i have gone over my overdraft by just a few pennys to a max of under a fiver and they have hit me with a £25 charge so im paying the bugger off and not gonna use it anymore. but that means im gonna be skint untill i get paid next month and then ive got birthdays for the next 3 months, so basicaly im gonna be skint till november and wont be able to buy any toys till then :'-(

Dxx

ah dont be silly, im the same, always living off my overdraft,you just have to be uber careful with it, i mean, even if you werent into an overdraft, you'd still get that charge if you went over your bank balance when it didnt have an overdraft xx

oh i didnt mean i was getting it cancaled i just meant that im gonna pay it off completely and then not go into it once ive spent all my money. just keep it there incase of bad times or if something goes out and i dont have the moeny in there for some reason. basicaly i wont be useing it how i do now, i will be useing it as your really meant to lol.

Dxx

lol, ahhh, no one uses it how its meant to be used, just buy the damn toy woman, you know you want to :-P

(im like the lil devil sitting on your shoulder whispering "buy it, you know you want to" :-P)

x x x

*flicking the devil M off my shoulder* im being a good diamonds, i will not listen to you! (sadly :( lol)

Dxx