A great big giant....

THANK YOU to this forum and generally this site. After a lifetime (I'm 37) of really struggling to be forward with my lovely and gorgeous husband (we have been together for 15 years), I have been working up to being more forward and letting him in to a secret that I have had for a while.... that I am sectretly a very naughty girl and now finally have the confidence to let it all out. We had mind-blowing, ho holes barred sex last night but had ever better, we had a really wonderful, fun but serious discussion about the direction I (we) were headed in. I apologised for all the years where he has had to be the one to initiate anything and made a pact and a promise to him that I will not go back to that.

I want to say a sinere thank you to Gentle Giant and Lady S for the great thread that was on here ('The Psychology of Sex' I think). Seriously, your words were ringing in my ears when I was being all brave with my OH last night and laying it all out.

And all of this is BEFORE my package from LH has even arrived. He is now as excited as I am and I don't have to be nervous any more. In fact, I have already put another £150's worth of toys in my LH basket BUT I did tell him that he has to buy the next bundle.... I am very intrigued as to what he will buy.

I am floating on air right now (and horny as hell ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif))

Congratulations on setting yourself free, enjoy the ride together ;-)

Fantastic stuff! That's exactly how it happened for me. I still have the odd, slight hang up, which i'm working on, but mostly it's great. Just taking a deep breath and telling him what you need, feels so liberating..and rewarding too

Way to go girl!

xx

Runnyhunny, welcome to the revolution sister. Please please don't stop there help others and post how you are achieving pushing back the boundaries. Well done you and I bet your hubby was thrilled.

Are you able to give us a little of your back ground , what you think was holding you back and what flipped for you to the able to do this?

I personally was very forward last night too. We had a dinner and dance to go too my wife had some awards to collect, so I tried to make a fuss of her and build her up. We did our usual dressing cameo, do I look ok. No you look stunning. She didn't like the VPL. So I suggested she went commando. The ensuing conversation was very interesting. She had a long figure hugging dress on I told her it would be fine. She was struggling with it. So I just told her I wanted it. That changed it she just did it. Now what this lead to was so so erotic and boundary pushing for my Wife , who after 25 years of marriage is only just on the brink of letting herself go on sexually.

I told her it was her evening and I would drive. She had a few drinks the awards came and went she was very conscious of no pants. A few of her friends told her she looked lovely that helped. Then a couple of male acquaintances danced with her, she struggled with that a little. On the way home she needed to pee so I stopped in a wooded remote car park. now she knows I like to watch her pee( not on me).lol. She took control put me 6 ft in front of the car then put her bum on the edge of the bonnet pulled up her dress. Feet as wide as her stilettos would allow, knees slightly bent. Opened herself up and pulled up a little so she could pee like a man. She has never done anything like this before( sorry if a little graphic). We made love very passionately when we got home. I have to say it not only made me so horny but very proud of her.

What a lovely post! Congratulations, and thanks for taking the time to praise those that helped you, that's so kind of you!

Good luck and enjoy your package!! :)

I'm so happy for you Hun! It's so lovely so see another example of how the wonderful forums are helping people.

Since finding my true self, I've never looked back...

This is only the beginning for you both of a wonderful journey of exploration and fun :) xxx

Runnyhunny, have you read some of Mrs S's erotic writting , they are wonderful and I think this has helped her. If you go to her page there is a link. There is a link from the erotic writting thread too.

G , I have been a slow burning fire for about two years with periods of extreme (for me) naughtiness and then just being too tired and not into it and letting our sex life go back to being shit. I have really opened up (boom boom) to the idea of anal sex and lingerie and just having the head space to prioritise our sex life. Kids are a bit older now and really want to be the adventurous and sex person I am in my head.

There was no big flip, just a bit of a sense of giving myself a shake. I am now looking at a fair bit of pain, educating myself and just trying to be true to myself.

Good o you and your wife for last night. I read and commented on your other post and, after reading all the comments I do maybe see both sides. Sounds like she is really trying for you. She sou d's like me a few months a go... going in fits and starts of adventurousness

Great to hear. So pleased that you have found the forum useful x

Good for you, runnyhoney! Long live the sexual revolution! Keep us up to date.

This is a great forum for knowing people are in similar situations. The missus and I are just beginning to experiment a little more with each other. Good times.

runnyhunny wrote:

G , I have been a slow burning fire for about two years with periods of extreme (for me) naughtiness and then just being too tired and not into it and letting our sex life go back to being shit. I have really opened up (boom boom) to the idea of anal sex and lingerie and just having the head space to prioritise our sex life. Kids are a bit older now and really want to be the adventurous and sex person I am in my head.

There was no big flip, just a bit of a sense of giving myself a shake. I am now looking at a fair bit of pain, educating myself and just trying to be true to myself.

Good o you and your wife for last night. I read and commented on your other post and, after reading all the comments I do maybe see both sides. Sounds like she is really trying for you. She sou d's like me a few months a go... going in fits and starts of adventurousness

Thankyou for your candid answers. That is of great inspiration to me, time that is a very big part of my wife's issue. She has a very needy mum and sister one way and another her evenings are taken up by even talking to them on the phone or doing things for them and or others. My job requires me to rise early most of the timet I go to bed during the week alone. She does on occasions try to wake me but it's not very good. I find myself waiting for our very special weekends. This weekend she let me pleasure her for 4 hours.

My main issue at the moment is her inability to create time and just once a week put herself first. Sometimes it does feel and I know it's not, that I am the only person she can say no too. Her other problem is how she just can't really let herself go. Her mum has really messed her head up during her child hood about sex and her body. There are times I question myself as to why I keep trying to help her. RoseHip made a great point this morning that when she does do something new and boundary pushing I should praise and then just wait for a bit. My problem with this is I have waited for 25 years and we have come such a long way. Should I just stop and be content because what we have is fantastic every thing else is great. I just know as you do when you have spent half your life with someone she could be so much more fulfilled sexually if she just let go and did, even take what ever she wants .

We have recently got into prostate massage we were both very surprised how emotionally bonding this was, she couldn't belief how she felt having my body and its orgasm in her hands and her deciding when she had stimulated me enough and I could now come. When talking about it later 2 years ago she didn't even know it existed so didn't know she could give me such exquisite pleasure. I took this as example to show I knew she could have the same if she could just release her last inhibitions.

I think this thread sums up what I have found here too. By sharing, no holds barred/ no subject taboo/ no shame I have found myself and realised that not only I can be sexy.. But I have a sexual desire I thought dead long ago.

Chatting to ppl here help to bring us all out of our shells, and ask those awkward questions, and get solid real answers.
🙌🙌😘😘😘😘 to you all

I think we all wish we could let go at some points in our life...

Sometimes insecurities set it and I just cant relax ... as much as I get pissed off with myself im lucky enough to have a great bf who understand my unusually hetic life and insecurity. ., anytips on letting go n enjoying?

First post on this site.. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Hi Sassykitten, welcome to the forums. I have been trying for years to get my wife to really unwind and let herself go. My biggest tip is communication. You must talk break down the barriers and talk to each other about you love life. If it helps think of it as foreplay or erotic instead of being embarrassed about . I know this isn't easy but it is the key. If it is to tough then write him a letter explaining how much you need and want him but you find it tough to talk about sex what you like doing and what you would like to do.

One way to break the ice and relax is book into a hotel for the weekend with sole idea of either having sex or talking about it. Try not to discuss any thing else . So you are both focussed on it, you will be amazed at how far you can move things along. Good luck please keep posting.

Thanks .. problem being we only see each other 1-2days a week .. its always a hard subject when its not his fault, ive explained n he is brilliant. ?. I just need to learn to relax

Communication is the key, when I tell my partner what I want I get it and he'll usually know for next time. If I stay quiet he misses all my hints and I can end up bored. All you have to do is open up![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thanks .. problem being we only see each other 1-2days a week .. its always a hard subject when its not his fault, ive explained n he is brilliant. ?. I just need to learn to relax

Time away together is my suggestion , book that hotel for a weekend.

Thats fabulous enjoy your new found sexy journey together

runnyhunny You go girl, Dont you just love this foum.

Some realy helpfull people here.

Could do with a Like button though lol

Enjoy your new life together. x