Broken the ice!

Becase I've been reading all the sexy reviews on products that intrigue and excite me (I've been very boggled by what I've been seeing & reading about, being from a very religious background), I've been Initiating sex much more (OH & I have made love 7 times in only four days & he's well-over 60!!!), and I've braved telling him I'd like to buy & try some different toys - in particular the vibrating nipple pumps - he loves me sucking & biting his too :) He is amused & says he doesn't mind, as long as I'm very discreet..

Earlier this evening, he was enjoying a blow-job & tormenting my nipples, when I said I needed something extra & popped my Lady Lustfinger inside. To my suprise, he grabbed my lipstick vibe & held it on his cock! I was delighted & absolutely amazed - he's a retired church minister & I thought he'd NEVER go for sex-toys! We had one heck of a session after that ;)

Oh, and now he knows I'm on here, he asked if there was such a thing as a ring-thing for him to pop on that vibrates? Is there ever - a couple of cock-rings & maybe a pump are going on my wish-list - roll on Valentines Day - yay!!!

Ah wonderful! It's great when these things go down well! The handy thing about LH is that the packaging etc is always very non descript, so that's discrete and even billing doesn't give the game away!

If you're looking at trying cock rings, you could have a go initially with the BASIC cock ring - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14798 - as you can see, it's only 2 quid and has really good feedback too!

"OH & I have made love 7 times in only four days & he's well-over 60!!!"

Way to go SnowyOwl! We, er, more experienced members need to show these youngsters some serious competition - after all we are the generation that invented sex back in the 1960s

You go for it Snowyowl!

Way to go girl ;-)

SG69 x

Thanks everyone, think I'll get him the Basic bundle with lots of interesting items for me to torment him with & for him to enjoy ;) I've worn him out for now - he's been sleeping most of the afternoon - must be the longest session since our honeymoon!!!. He couldn't wait to get me home after church & was quite merciless with me, holding me down etc.. I'm ABSOLUTELY shattered, but very happy & I've just had a very late lunch..

Wow! Congratulations Snowy :)

May I also add a welcome from other sexually adventurous Christians. My husband and I have found some of the toys etc on here have enriched our sex life and have very much enjoyed the wonderful gift of sex together. Glad your husband has been supportive and is enjoying your recent explorations! :) I'm sure that the future shall be um..very interesting ;~)

Thanks for sharing your story, Snowy andg ood luck with the rings. The reusable ones usually have more oomph.

Ooh, thanks, everyone! Hardly feel shy at all now, just deliciously naughty :)

Wondering what to use for a toybox - I have a home-help so can't leave anything about - she's very thorough!!!! Any ideas are most welcome!