OH has finally taken a big one.

It has been a fantasy of ours for quite some time for the wife to take on a very well hung guy.

On Saturday night it became reality and she absolutely loved it.

OH had been in contact with this guy for a few weeks and finally decided to meet him on Thursday evening. We both went along to meet him at a local pub and got on very well with him. After about an hour of chatting, I decided to leave them alone so that they could get to know each other a bit more.

Two hours later I went to see how they were getting on, and after saying our goodbyes went to the car to go home. On the way home the OH told me that they had spent some time in his car and that they had a good feel of each other.

To cut a long story short, as arranged he came to our house on Saturday evening and gave my OH the best sex she has ever experienced.. The OH absolutely loved it and wants to do it again.... Many times!

They are meeting up again in two weeks time for round 2 and she can't wait.

I'm so glad that she gave it a go and found that she really loves it... OH said that it made her feel like a real woman and wishes that she had tried it long ago and that she now wants to make up for lost time.

I am so proud of her for doing it and of her honesty in saying that it was the best sex ever.

Btw the other guy was nine and a half inches long and quite thick too.

Does that not insult you that she describes it as the best sex she ever had? My other half would not be happy of I told him another guy was better than him in bed

That's a surprisingly quick turn around from her saying it would be wrong to do it as 'married people shouldn't do that'.

Well I guess it's worked out well for both of you and I'm glad your relationship is stable enough for you to be happy with her ongoing desire to 'make up for lost time' and have more of the 'best sex she has ever had'.

I couldn't do what you guys have done but each to their own.

wow. I always say each to their own, but that is something I personally couldn't do. I agree with blonde vixen. How does it feel your wife enjoying sex with somone else? You much have such a unique and special trust between you. I love my OH so much, I could never Imagine being with someone else sexually or even him having sex with anyone else but me. just hurts thinking about it!

Hmmmmm

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Does that not insult you that she describes it as the best sex she ever had? My other half would not be happy of I told him another guy was better than him in bed

Some guys and women have a Cuckold fetish, where they actually get really turned on watching their partner have sex with a "real man" sometimes the hubby will watch, and be taunted about how much she is enjoying the "real man" and how pathetic hubby is that he cannot please her in the same ways. There are many different variations to this fantasy, sometimes there is no "putting down" of hubby and its as simple as the wife just goes out on her own, has sex with another and relays all the details to the hubby later when she is home, to more "extreme" versions where the hubby is made to join in the sex with wife and real man as a "helper" you know, guiding real mans penis into her, laying underneath them to catch any spills. hehe

It is a surprisingly common fetish of men to be cuckold in similar ways to this. So long as all three people involved are loving it and having a great time, then its all good! I actually find this fetish hot as hell! We just act it out in fantasy though, as we are strictly mono.

Glad to hear you and your wife had such a fantastic time Zinty!

I understand some guys get turned on by the idea of it but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to ten tell your husband the other man is better in bed than he is

not sure i could cope with that TBH but sounds like the OP had fun so good on them.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I understand some guys get turned on by the idea of it but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to ten tell your husband the other man is better in bed than he is

Some guys actively get OFF on being humilated in such a way. The whole submission, masochistic streak that has some guys begging to be treated like this. It isnt for everyone though, of course.

ah I see. not for me, but it seems that zinty and wife had an amazing time! good for them. x

Wow um yeah ..... Ok .... Tbh not to my taste at all and agree with vixen bit of a kick in the teeth, however happy if your truely happy.

The greatest thing about these forums posts is it certainly .makes you think, thanks for sharing it you have turned a very boring afternoon around

I don't take it as an insult at all.

I was supposed to be really good or there would have been no point.

We believe that bigger is better. I do think that she will want to do it a lot though, now she knows what it feels like.

So now that she has been with another man.... Does that mean you will want to experience another women?
Just wondering where this ends? Does she just carry on going off to play when she wants etc

So now that she has been with another man.... Does that mean you will want to experience another women?
Just wondering where this ends? Dies she just carry on going off to play when she wants etc

good for you zinty lad , your happy and your missus is happy thats all that matters right x,im too jelous personally so it wouldnt work for us

I'd hate for my wife to have sex with anyone else at all, man or woman. Even though the idea of her sleeping with another woman is obviously a fantastic thought in theory, I couldn't even cope with that. But if she slept with another man, especially one that satisfied her so completely as Zinty claims was the case with his OH, I'd be completely devastated.

Like Fluffbags, I think it's better left as a fantasy....she can imagine me to be Ryan Gosling, Christian Gray, Mellors, Batman or one of my friends when we're together - that's her prerogative, the same as I can fantasise I'm sleeping with Penelope Cruz, Shakira or any one of her friends should I choose. But that's as far as I go (that said, I might be tempted to alter my mindset by Shakira or Penelope Cruz. Hell, even my missus would be tempted by Shakira!).

It is certainly a very hot fantasy. My partner and I play with this fantasy occasionally during sexy times. I do think it is one of those fantasies that needs a LOT of thinking through before acting it out. (I already know we won't be acting on it) because there is a huge risk of something backfiring with this fantasy. There are a percentage of couples who can and do act it out without any consequences and they are still strong as a couple.

Zinty wrote:

We believe that bigger is better. I do think that she will want to do it a lot though, now she knows what it feels like.

Maybe for you and yours. Pretty much every woman I've talked with frankly has stories of truly crap sex with an overly large man.

rose hip wrote:

Zinty wrote:

Maybe for you and yours. Pretty much every woman I've talked with frankly has stories of truly crap sex with an overly large man.

Phew!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Just wondering where this ends? Dies she just carry on going off to play when she wants etc

I kind of agree. where does it end? Also if she's planning on doing this again and again, she enjoys it, says it's the best sex; if she gets on well with him the chances are she'll become fond of him and enjoy his company. alarm bells ring to me as the question will be what's to stop her from ditching you and her falling in love with him instead?