A hard bargain

My Mrs had to go to work this morning for essential cleaning of equipment. The snag was she had to be there for 5.30 am and of course there is no public transport operating at this time of the morning. As she can't drive ,it was up to me to drive her in. She knew I wasn't too happy about this especially as she only sprung this on me last night.

She acknowledged that she owed me big time and with our son being away on school trip,we would have the house completely to our selves. As I am rather knackered having endured a hard week at work and my sex drive being lower at this time of the year, I didn't fancy a big long sex session. However here is what I negotiated

1) When she comes home from work she will completely shave herself of public hair

2) She will then change into the French Maids uniform that we bought from LH last year.With the outfit she will also wear marching black knickers with white trim and stocking holdups.

3)She has to serve me drinks as and when I need them and cook our evening meal with the ostrich steaks which I have already prepped

4) Just before the Champions League Final kick off she will remove her knickers and present them to me neatly folded with my G & T on top of them.

5) She will then position herself on her knees to act as my foot stool for the duration of the game, except for more drink servings and loo breaks etc.

6) Every time a goal is scored she will receive 2 strokes of the silicon riding crop on her bared bottom.The only concession here is if the game goes to penalties the strokes will be reduced to 1. Yes my Mrs knows her football!

7) After the game is finished and the presentation of the cup has been done,she will remove her uniform except for the stocking and heels and then give me a relaxing sensual massage.followed by a nice blow job.

8) A final bedtime drink will then be served and then we will shower together and have a cuddle before going to be together for a long sleep.

If anyone can think of further duties for her to perform whilst uniform then pleas let me know before kick off tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow we can have a nice day out.

This sounds fucking awesome. But id still prefer sex :') especially if I had been worked up like that!

love this .... Let me know if she wants the day off ;) Will have to show this to my husband!

Ink and Kink wrote:

This sounds fucking awesome. But id still prefer sex :') especially if I had been worked up like that!

Normally I would prefer sex as well but honestly with being up since 4.30 am ,I don't think I Would be capable .I AM just too dog tired. I am also making sure she doesn't get any sexual fulfillment out of it either. For this time it's all about me.

Oh god ! - that's soooo hot ! :)

All that for one lift in to work?! I think I would have walked. ;)

Never know wrote:

All that for one lift in to work?! I think I would have walked. ;)

Really? I think my OH would have asked for more lifts. ;)

Is she going to be facing the tv for the duration of the game?

that would be an absolute deal breaker for me there.

JM88 wrote:

YES most definitely . She will know then what's coming when someone scores. Just hope it's not going to be a 1-0 win!

mysteron wrote:

JM88 wrote:

YES most definitely . She will know then what's coming when someone scores. Just hope it's not going to be a 1-0 win!

I cant think of anything worse than watching football! Except the day at work first of course!

That does sound really fun. I love stuff like this.
Have fun.

It all sounds great apart from the watching football bit ! Hope you both have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hope you enjoy but consider back brake and bathroom brake ....

pray for a 7-7 draw then penalties ! :)

mysteron wrote:

My Mrs had to go to work this morning for essential cleaning of equipment. The snag was she had to be there for 5.30 am and of course there is no public transport operating at this time of the morning. As she can't drive ,it was up to me to drive her in. She knew I wasn't too happy about this especially as she only sprung this on me last night.

She acknowledged that she owed me big time and with our son being away on school trip,we would have the house completely to our selves. As I am rather knackered having endured a hard week at work and my sex drive being lower at this time of the year, I didn't fancy a big long sex session. However here is what I negotiated

1) When she comes home from work she will completely shave herself of public hair

2) She will then change into the French Maids uniform that we bought from LH last year.With the outfit she will also wear marching black knickers with white trim and stocking holdups.

3)She has to serve me drinks as and when I need them and cook our evening meal with the ostrich steaks which I have already prepped

4) Just before the Champions League Final kick off she will remove her knickers and present them to me neatly folded with my G & T on top of them.

5) She will then position herself on her knees to act as my foot stool for the duration of the game, except for more drink servings and loo breaks etc.

6) Every time a goal is scored she will receive 2 strokes of the silicon riding crop on her bared bottom.The only concession here is if the game goes to penalties the strokes will be reduced to 1. Yes my Mrs knows her football!

7) After the game is finished and the presentation of the cup has been done,she will remove her uniform except for the stocking and heels and then give me a relaxing sensual massage.followed by a nice blow job.

8) A final bedtime drink will then be served and then we will shower together and have a cuddle before going to be together for a long sleep.

If anyone can think of further duties for her to perform whilst uniform then pleas let me know before kick off tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow we can have a nice day out.

I would have called in sick or walked... and got you a cardboard box for yr feet.... and when asleep I would shave of your eyebrows.... Shes going to work contributing to house !! Mate long gone !! Sorry... hope she enjoys as much as you....just never ever ask her for a favour because she will make u pay!! Big time Just my opinion

Duty : to have rekaxing bath, read , a decent meal at decent time ,plenty of fluids and use a massager and moisteriser . Maybe light yoga . She needs to look after her self after work and then cater your needs. Her main duty take several hiurs to herself first

Duty : to have rekaxing bath, read , a decent meal at decent time ,plenty of fluids and use a massager and moisteriser . Maybe light yoga . She needs to look after her self after work and then cater your needs. Her main duty take several hiurs to herself first

+1 to what lustyjoy said.

I would consider that a severe punishment for a severe transgression. She has to go to work to earn a crust, poor gal, it's not like she's going to the worlds most amazing event and didn't invite you but expects a lift. Still, if she's as in to it as you are I wish you both immense enjoyment.

Sounds like a lot of fun though I am not a football person. I might bring something up to my dom about it and see if he likes the idea :) x

Honestly! I would tell you to stuff the lift.