A man's eternal dillemma...

to stay downstairs and watch match of the day/ play video games or go to bed for some sex. What shall I do tonight people?

Well sex will prob. have a better out come than the football

Erm, sex with your partner would probably be more fulfilling and if you have Sky+ or something similar you can record it and watch it later anyway!

LittleKitty wrote:

Erm, sex with your partner would probably be more fulfilling and if you have Sky+ or something similar you can record it and watch it later anyway!

You can also record sex, I mean have it later.External Media

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Only if you don't piss your OH off by making them wait!

Honeytongue wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Only if you don't piss your OH off by making them wait!

Ha ha ha!

recorded football is never the same. for those with kids they will know after dark is the only time you can shoot things on video games

I would go to bed and have some fun, there will be other nights to play video games and shoot things and watch the footie.

I know how tiring it can be with lo's you should make the most of any energy you have while you have it ;)

You are all making me feel guilty for swaying towards a PS3 all nighter now. I may have to go to bed and screw my wife. Tough times ahead folks...

Oh man if u have to ask, sex obviously - unles the OH not looking up for it then do what the hell u like lol

If you would rather watch Match of the Day than have sex, IMO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ON THIS FORUM

(Only joking )

I would have thought being a married man the choice would be simple no? Go please your wife man.

If you ever want to get another chance I'd recommend followinf Seduced's advice!

Youd be a dead man walking if you didnt choose your wife! lol

naughtyboy wrote:

recorded football is never the same. for those with kids they will know after dark is the only time you can shoot things on video games

Recorded non-live football?

naughtyboy wrote:

You are all making me feel guilty for swaying towards a PS3 all nighter now. I may have to go to bed and screw my wife. Tough times ahead folks...

Last of the big romantics, ey? lol

Blimey! Such a backlash! Seeing as your all making me I will go and have sex......

If you don't get up there sharpish you'll probably find she's already had more fun with her rabbit

lol after all that turns out its that time of the month and I hadn't noticed. PS3 it is then folks

naughtyboy wrote:

Blimey! Such a backlash! Seeing as your all making me I will go and have sex......External Media

No-one should have to 'make' you go and MAKE LOVE to/with your wife! ;)