End Of Sex Life!!??!?

Stupid Call of Duty Black Ops has arrived!!!! OH went to bed early last night so he is in optimum shape to play it for hours before he collapses of exhaustion!!! So I may as well take a vow of chastity until the novelty of this new game wears off!!!

Boobies<3 wrote:

Stupid Call of Duty Black Ops has arrived!!!! OH went to bed early last night so he is in optimum shape to play it for hours before he collapses of exhaustion!!! So I may as well take a vow of chastity until the novelty of this new game wears off!!!

sounds very odd indeed

Hmm-not a gaming person then?? Unfortunately My Hubby is, in fact this game is all he's gone on about for thelast few weeks!!!

Oh I know how you feel. My hubby plays Fifa 11 and usually doesn't go to bed until after midnight and by then I have already fallen asleep lol x

Football Manager widow here :P

Adx

I know exactly what you are referring to Boobies as know a few people that have actually booked time off work and almost cancelled everything else going on just so they can get the next few days dedicated to the game!! Must admit it is a cracking game but given the choice of a steamy night of sex or a sweaty night on COD i think i would def choose the first option!!!!!!!!

Shocking Boobies! My kid who's 12 plays them. used to but I've grown out of them now and I just see them as a waste of time (to me that is!). I can understand how they've become a part of our culture though. I mean it's probably much the same as sitting on your arse for hours on end watching the goggle box but. . . . .different! I read a lot with the radio (world service,4, Gold or something talky) on so some could say that's time wasting! But I'm an old bastard now and a moaner according to the kids!

If it's getting to a stage where you're standing there in frilly knickers and a peephole bra and he's fully engaged in mowing down the taleban. . . .I would protest loudly!

Bring back Combat on the Atari anyways!

SG x

Ps- Snap the disc!

Boobies<3 wrote:

Hmm-not a gaming person then?? Unfortunately My Hubby is, in fact this game is all he's gone on about for thelast few weeks!!!

fuck the game get down to some real time playing or just threaten to erase it all lol

lickmadick wrote:

Boobies<3 wrote:

fuck the game get down to some real time playing or just threaten to erase it all lol

I think the hole would have to be considerably bigger Lick! External Media

I will be joining the rest of the world and the 12 year olds and be playing this evening! the OH isnt here anyway so she will be glad for me to get it out of my system!

lickmadick wrote:

Boobies<3 wrote:

You would need some mighty good lube to stop that from hurting!!!!

DrtyBoy wrote:

I will be joining the rest of the world and the 12 year olds and be playing this evening! the OH isnt here anyway so she will be glad for me to get it out of my system!

Ha Ha! My lad will be too!

I'll probably have a go myself to be honest! External Media . I'm shit at it though. All games like that I go all guns blazing in a Banzai style attack and miss comically. The person I'm going for usually steps back a tad and kills me with one shot!

The bastard! External Media

I think the whole first person shooter genre is dead. Especially with over-hyped tosh like the call of duty series. Personally I prefer sim racing and the light games that I can enjoy with the girlfriend to build up the friendly rivalry, which usually boils over to some hardcore heated sex.

mtunreal69 wrote:

I think the whole first person shooter genre is dead. Especially with over-hyped tosh like the call of duty series. Personally I prefer sim racing and the light games that I can enjoy with the girlfriend to build up the friendly rivalry, which usually boils over to some hardcore heated sex.

Oh I used to love shooting my ex and throwing grenades at her.

Oh. . . .that was in real life!

External Media

Me and the OH played our first LAN game the other night, we played Age of Empires 3. I was expecting him to thrash me, but guess who won? It was one of the proudest moments of my life XD

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I'm skipping this year... Still, you can't beat taking a Championship team to the Champions League!

yep my OH has got his here on the door mat however his work have sent him to germany till friday so he not going to be getting a go on that just yet and when he returns there is NO way the game is going to be played with before me more so as we have some dark cherry lick lube to try and as its going to be my first BJ in a long long time im sure he will give it a miss if not his lost LOL

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I'm skipping this year... Still, you can't beat taking a Championship team to the Champions League!

Ultimate sign of love...when he chooses to play as the team I support rather than Liverpool :P

Adx

I used to enjoy a bit of gaming, but the most I've done over the last few years is an hour or two on the Wii with the wifey playing too. I just don't have enough free time to game anyway.

Now gaming instead of sex is just SOOOOO wrong! Maybe thats because I feel I don't have enough sex as it is.

Just play it with him!

i hate COD anyway i prefer left 4 dead and fable and some others so we just play together, even on one player games we just take turns!

if a new game came out that he was excited for i wouldn't mind him playing it long into the night but only if it hadn't been a while since sex!

when i got my new laptop and sims 3 he didnt get a look in because i was addicted!

and i'm getting an xbox for christmas so wether we are in mine or his we will be playing!

VW x