Spelling it out

Hi guys,

My OH and I have a great sex life and we always have alot of fun but I can sometimes find foreplay a little tedious since if I want him to do something for me I pretty much have to tell him. It's really frustrating and kind of ruins the mood abit if I have to tell him what I want. What I really want is for him to take complete control and do what he thinks ill like instead of checking with me first!

Just wondering if anybody else have a similar problem or have experienced anything similar in the past?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

ClareB xx

My guess would be that's he's either a) lazy, or b) unsure of what you want and not wanting to seem foolish by trying it. If it's the former, I have no advice, I'm afraid. If it's the latter, however: you could try writing out a list of all the things you do and don't want, under headings of how frequently you'd like them (anytime, often, sometimes, never, etc), that way he has no excuse not to know exactly what you like

Ohh I like that idea - give him a list of things you'd like him to do at some point in the future. Then leave it up to him to decide when and if he does it - it'll be a surprise for you and it'll give him some direction without the need for the constant checking that potentially ruins things for you!

That sounds a pretty good idea, although if he does something under the sometimes banner that your not in the mood for it might be a two steps forward one back case. I'm kinda in the same boat where I'd like my girl to really take control sometimes. I think it's just a case of being really open and frank about it. Maybe give him a heads up like "Saturday night I'm yours, your in control you now know what I might like to try, take it or lose it" he might want to think and plan a stratagy, plus the anticipation will add another factor
M

This is a very good idea and I will put it to good use! Thank you very much :)

Maybe there is abit of confusion about what I do/don't like. Writing it down in plain english is probably the best way to clear it up. I'm guna write it down tonight while he's at the Liverpool game :)

Thanks

ClareB xx

ClareB92 wrote:

This is a very good idea and I will put it to good use! Thank you very much :)

Maybe there is abit of confusion about what I do/don't like. Writing it down in plain english is probably the best way to clear it up. I'm guna write it down tonight while he's at the Liverpool game :)

Thanks

ClareB xx

Let's hope they win then...

Writing down sounds like a great idea! I think I might try this with the OH and get her to write down what she likes. Cheers DRA and Miss-N for the Idea and thank-you clare for the topic!

Do I just write a list with the title of "Things I like?" Or should I write it as more of a letter? I'm not sure, help!

I think a bullet point wish list should do the trick, it would for me

I better get writing. I'll be sure to write what I would like to try too

its happen to me something.

1. i go and plesure my self as i like.

2. talk about it with my sex lover and then we go and do it...;-)

J.J.

BTW

ClareB92, do you go online for a chat?

Wrote my list. It's not very long but its a strong list :) It'll make him think!

I can always add to it in the future!

Thank you DRA, L&M. I'll post once the list has been read and used!

ClareB xx

hi clare good luck with the list hope it works out for you, and you end up a little sore lol

its always awkward, to say what you want but no pressure.

I like an exchange thing, you do something for me i do, etc. any way can do things in a relaxed way i think is a good idea

Keep us updated Clare!

Angel x

Thanks AA this is a really good idea too. Ive thought about IOU cards before but have never got round to actually making any so ill try that this year. I'll make them next weekend when im not busy revising for silly exams! How cruel is my course giving us exams on the 3/4/5 Jan!

A list has been written for now anyway but no response as of yet. Hopefully I will see some movement in the next few days, fingers crossed!

Thanks all

ClareB xx