A Milestone Reached

Well today is National Scabble day and also a Happy Birthday to a regular poster -Couple looking to Spice Things Up .

Its also our 20th Wedding Anniversary today and it was 20 years ago today on a very nice but chilly April day that we got married at Gretna Green in the Blacksmiths Forge shop. This was ratified later in the day at the registry office there. For an English couple we possess a Scottish Marraige Certificate and as I have a bit of Scottish blood in me , I treasure this bit of paper.

As I am stuck at work as there is an important task to be done , so we will be leaving the celebrations until Saturday. Unfortunately the weather forecast doesn't look to good but we will try not to let that spoil things.

As both of our mothers are ill at the moment ,we can't get away and we wouldn't want to leave our 15 year old son on his own.

So we have decided to have a bedroom lock in again after having lunch and dinner out. I will probably have a bottle of champers in an ice bucket ready for our return.

Not decided what to do yet but I have ordered that Nuru masaage gel that was mentioned by Jess in another thread. It hasn't been reviewed yet but I am aware that it has been mentioned many times before and thankfully Lovehoney now stock it.

So massage is one option , She might want a good hiding yet ,but I am erring towards a slow relaxing evening with perhaps some erotic spanking after we have oiled ourselves up rather than a roll play. Again I will have to gauge My OHs body confidence issues about getting naked .

But to conclude , I know from the problems some of you guys have been posting, relationships arn't a bed of roses and problems do occur and still will. We are no different and like many other couples we have our ups and downs. But its the way you deal with these ups and downs through good comminication that makes the difference. We have always been stronger as a result .

Anyway any ideas that will make our Saturday better which will be wet is more than welcomed.

Pizza

Happy wedding anniversary. Rose petals on the bed as well for when your giving her a massage.

Congratulations on your 20 years of marriage mysteron! Here's to the next 20 (and more).

Don't really have any ideas to offer, if it's a more relaxing evening your after the only thing I can suggest is a bit of gentle restraint and blindfolding. Might continue the sensual theme after the massage. I'm sure you'll both enjoy yourselves whatever you getup to! :)

Happy Anniversary :)

Happy 20th anniversary :)

Happy 20th anniversary :)

Happy 20th. Congrats 🎉👍🏼

Happy 20th anniversary to you both xx

Happy Anniversary ! 💐
I'm sure you'll both have a great time whatever you get up too x

Thanks guys

Firstly, congrats!! Wow 20yrs! We're 9yrs married and 12yrs together at the end of the month. I know exactly what you mean about ups and downs :) won't go into details on an open forum but marriage can certainly be a bumpy ride!

In terms of suggestions, there's nothing more valuable than undivided attention to each other, so phones switched off and locking yourselves away for the evening sounds perfect. No interruptions. Hope you have a great weekend.

And finally, I'd seen the nuru mentioned but didn't know it was now stocked. Off to go have a look.

All the best to you and Mrs Mysteron x

lmh95 wrote:

Forgot to say if she likes flowers you could decorate the room with bunches of some of the flowers that she had in her wedding bouquet and those sea holly flowers ( if you can get them fresh just now - but if not you might have to get the artificial ones instead) look very like thistles to go with a Scottish theme.

Are you planning to watch your wedding video (if you had one) or look through your wedding album ?
I always think it's lovely to reminisce about that special day.

You have some great ideas. The Wedding pictures are actually kept at her mothers as it was her late father that took them . She has been looking at them only last Sunday .

She does have a white babydoll which I will ask her to slip into after. Not done anything about the fairy lights yet but the bedroom is fitted with dimming wall lights .

In conjunction with National Scabble day , depending on the time we get back from dinner , we might play that Saucy Scrabble which will allow us to slowly get undressed as we play it. It will also give me a chance to guage her body confidence . If it is still a problem I will ask her to slip into the babydoll earlier and then later she can massage me blindfolded .I might use the butterfly crop to give her some erotic spanking during forelplay. It has a shorter handle than a normal crop and is ideal for short range spanking .

I think the roleplaying is going to be out on this occasion unless she has other ideas.

Happy Anniversary Mysteron 😊 20 years together is amazing! I've been with my OH 20 years as well, not married yet lol. I'm so sorry to hear that both your mother's are ill. :(

I think what you have planned sounds lovely. I hope you both have a wonderful kinky/ romantic/erotic night! x

Sex Squid wrote:

Firstly, congrats!! Wow 20yrs! We're 9yrs married and 12yrs together at the end of the month. I know exactly what you mean about ups and downs :) won't go into details on an open forum but marriage can certainly be a bumpy ride!

In terms of suggestions, there's nothing more valuable than undivided attention to each other, so phones switched off and locking yourselves away for the evening sounds perfect. No interruptions. Hope you have a great weekend.

And finally, I'd seen the nuru mentioned but didn't know it was now stocked. Off to go have a look.

All the best to you and Mrs Mysteron x

Thanks mate .

Like I said before and I think you will agree its all about managing those ups and downs through good comminication.

Most of the relationship problems that crop up on this forum are in the main solvable and salvageable by better communication . Its not rocket science ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

People just need to talk to each other.

Wow, congratulations on your 20th Anniversary x

Wow, 20 years. No ideas for you (sounds like you've got a good plan anyway) but happy anniversary :D

Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary! I hope you both have a lovely day together :) xx

Happy 20th anniversary Mr and Mrs mysteron 😊 💍💐💒
I've got brain freeze atm sorry i have nothing in terms of ideas other than a relaxing candle lit bath before the bedroom lock in, you could even slip some rose petals in it for your wife, some nice relaxing bubbles and lots of her favourite bathing products. Then you've got the all important afterwards clensimg, toning and moisturizing essentials (they are essentials ). I don't know if your wife's into the obsessive routines like me but if not scrap that part.
Anyway I've rambled enough, hope you both had a fantastic day and Saturday will be awesome I'm sure 💜xx

Thanks guys for all of you kind thoughts and ideas.

I have ordered the massage gel from Lovehoney and it should be with me on Friday. I think the weather will dictate how long we actually stay out for during the day. I think I will need to buy on the A couple of more beech towels to protect the bed as I think we will end up both being in a gooey oily mess .Rather than plan anything specific ,I will just clean a few implements and toys and see what the mood will take us.