10yrs on Friday

Yes it's our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday and I can honestly say I'm still so much in love with my Oh. Through thick and thin there has always been one happy constant. I have flowers being delivered to her workplace, helium filled balloons planned to fill our front room( kids will love that too) and then a night out in Manchester with a meal at Adobe(Michael caines restraunts, not the 'you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off' guy but the chef).
What landmarks are you all at and if you reached your 10th what did you do?

aww how sweet!! wish my OH was a thoughtful. he only got me flowers yesterday cuz i mentioned he hadnt got me any in months. Ive been with him for 4 years, and we havent done anything really, other than a meal out (or in premier inn room as it was this year)

Believe me s,kinky if it wasn't for a little disposable income it would be wild flowers from a local wood, a walk round a local beauty spot and a homemade meal. Maybe a bottle of lambrini;). It's not the big gestures that make us happy but the nights in having a cuddle. I'm sure he makes you feel special:)

Aww thats so lovely! Congratulations! Hope you both have a lovely time!

ahh maybe. jus dont seem to feel no more, he used to be more romantic when we first got together. but now sex has taken over and thats all he thinks about - well appears to anyway

Feed him and good sex. We are simple creatures. It's hard to remove our natural instincts. Sounds to me that he hasn't cottoned on to making your woman feel wanted and treat her like the days you started dating once in a while and the great sex comes with it. Have a word in his ear;)

i have had a word in his ear many times. but he'll say he'll changed and it doesnt. though, i have to give him credit and he doesnt go on about sex all the time, and knows when not to come on to me if im feeling lousy

Aw. Well remember it does take 2. Maybe organise some sort of date for the both of you that you know he will enjoy and see what happens from that. My oh can never organise anything because I hog all the special dates. But she makes the most amazing meals and cakes for me so it balances out nicely. Wow do I make us sound old? She's 32 and I'm 40 haha. We used to surf and do live concerts etc. now it's golf and cake making lol. Although we do play with the kids stuff when they go to bed

wow congratulations have a lovely time together

It's ours in a few weeks. Pampering session booked for OH, then whisked away for an evening without our little cherubs. Just need to get a few bits n bobs to decorate room before she gets there. So looking forward to it.x

Thanks kinky. EnjoyJVWH

Wow 10 years is great! I hope you have many happy years to follow

My partner and I have only been together 3months or so lol! But I do hope one day I can say we have also made it to 10 years x

Congratulations :) 10 years is amazing, so lovely for you to be so in love and do something so nice! It's my anniversary in September, my partner is deployed at the moment but back then so we are having a long weekend away at a seaside cottage. I really can't wait to see him

congratulations

we will have our 28th anniversary in 3 weeks time \I am desperately pushing these idiots to get finished here and et home so we can spend it together.....no idea what we did for our tenth so bloody long ago lol

Well done guys. Keep on loving. Gunther that's great. 28 years and going strong. My mum and dad are now 42 years. How they managed that I don't know but if I get anywhere near that I will be very happy indeed.

Stuburns wrote:

Well done guys. Keep on loving. Gunther that's great. 28 years and going strong. My mum and dad are now 42 years. How they managed that I don't know but if I get anywhere near that I will be very happy indeed.

we are just beginners, my uncle had 2 silver wedding anniversaries he lost his first wife after 27 yrs and the second after 38 yrs

me and hubby celebrate 8 years of marriage on saturday (13 years together in all)

we have got a sitter for the kids and we are just going to have a walk round a local lake and hopefully find a quiet spot for a bit of outdoor fun

2 silvers. Bet that's some sort of record.
Sounds like fun pink!;)

we got married on Easter Sat this yr...25th July is 4 yrs since our 1st date and 28th Juy the date we got engaged last yr...

I am stilli find it insane we are actually married but it is fantastic.

I hope you both have a great day (and night) fri Stuburns x

Thanks Smirnoff. It's certainly a great feeling. Enjoy your sub anniversaries :)