A moment silence please

Good morning fellow forum members,

I would like to take a moment silence today as when me and my beautiful wife were about to make love, the unthinkable happened…

The first ever sex toy we purchased, which re sparked and changed our whole sex life for the better stopped working :sob:.

It was only a mini battery powered wand, but it was so easy to use and could fit everywhere and we would take it every where with us and found it a lot easier than some of the bigger toys we have now.

So it looks like we are back on the market to find a mini rechargeable wand, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hate it when an old friend quits working! We have this one and love it.

1 Like

:cry: We know the feeling , we finally put to rest our first toy a few years ago . We had not used it for years , but had hung on to it for let me guess 32 years . It was a good 5" and medium thick covered in a skin of sorts . It was battery operated and had a primitive intensity knob on the end that gradually only worked on low or high . Battery life was pretty bad . When it started coming apart it almost looked like a prop out of a horror movie . Salute to toys that served well . :sob:

1 Like

Noooo! Sorry to hear of your wands demise… not sure I can think of anything to recommend but maybe see if LH still sells the that particular wand

2 Likes

The one txguy has suggested is great

1 Like

I like this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss!

2 Likes

RIP the old faithful :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Our sincere condolences :cry:

1 Like

Remember all the good times you had together.

1 Like

:pray:
Rest in peace, gone but never forgotten!

Based on your description, one of our fave toys automatically came to mind. You hadn’t mentioned a budget that you were looking at, but in terms of something small and portable, I can highly recommend the below.
You’ll see our review on it. It is incredible for it’s size, and if travelling and have a risk of bag searching, in 2 pieces no one would have any idea what it is. I personally think this has every potential to be your new forever-friend. Once you have this bad-boy, you’ll fall in love all over again and create a whole heap of new beautiful memories!

1 Like

To make sure it doesn’t happen again, buy a selection of toys!

1 Like