Looking for a new toy!

The OH is wanting to try out a wand for the first time, so we are here asking for any tips or recommendations on which may be the best to get us started. One thing we do need is one that is quiet or not so loud.
Any input would be great.

1 Like

Most wands aren’t really quiet to be honest, especially the plug in ones. Lovehoney magic wands are great and fairly quiet if kept below half speed. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

You could try their battery powered wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37806 I don’t have one myself but I assume it’ll be quieter

1 Like

The mains-powered ones are all pretty loud, though not too bad at lower speeds.

Personally Mrs Chimp prefers the medium-sized rechargeable ones. Her favourites being the Mantric, Desire and TC Squishy one. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

All of those are quite reasonable volume-wise (though it’s a little subjective), and have a decent kick to them (and a nice rumble too). They won’t be as powerful as a mains-powered wand, but you do trade noise for power.

They’re all LH brands too, so if you keep your eye out for Sales and Special Offers (+ your Unlimited discount) you may be able to grab a bargain. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Agree with @Ian_Chimp there.

I have the lovehoney classic mains powered wand…my favourite…so much so I bought a spare when it was on deal of the day plus my discount.

But…it does sound like an industrial sander when on full :headphones: …but sooooo worth it as WOW mindblowing orgasms…

Also again as @Ian_Chimp recommends I have the mantric rechargeable wand again on deal of the day plus an extra discount bargain…takes longer to get me “there” but it’s quieter… rechargeable and waterproof too

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Both are rumbly which I prefer. It’s trial and error with any toy though…read the reviews and see which takes your fancy.

Good luck

:hushed:

3 Likes

With the electric wands i find it helps to put some music on, preferably something with a bit of bass, doesn’t need to be loud, just enough to mask the sound of the wand (Sort of like noise cancellation) Any screams of ecstasy i can’t help you with! :wink:

1 Like

@WillC like pretend you were knocking a wall down?

:brick::building_construction:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Apparently I’m a unlimited member but I don’t know what extra discount I get?

@CurvyJilly maybe pretend the wall fell on you to explain the screams? :wink:

Yes they were on deal of the day…then I used my unlimited member discount…

Worth every penny…and the rest

1 Like

Here’s the thing, i have a rechargeable electric hair trimmer, and when using it in the bedroom, i worry that the neighbours will think it’s buzzing is a sex toy! :joy:

1 Like

And the wetness that I wet myself with the shock of getting covered in bricks???

:building_construction::brick::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

:crazy_face:

Seriously though under the covers they’re not as bad as you think…

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly you make ME nearly wet myself laughing! :joy:

1 Like

What’s the unlimited members discount?

@CurvyJilly a tsunami demolished the wall? :thinking:

25% off when you spend ÂŁ40

1 Like

It’s the 25% off £40+ perk that you can use as many times as you like. :+1: You can find it on Your Account page (click on the picture of the hand holding the phone with 25% off written on the screen, and it’ll add it to your basket).

1 Like

Or I’m incontinent :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: (as the adverts keep implying )

AND was shi**ing bricks at the same time

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::brick::brick::brick:

with a smile on my face…

:grin:

Anyways…yes a wand is my “go to” toy would be devastated if all of them didn’t work…

That’s what I love about the mains one too…no batteries OR charging to think about and the lead is long too

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly funny you should mention incontinence…over the urinals at the Motorway services are adverts for Tenna-man! I think they’re suggesting wearing them for long journeys and just pissing yourself instead of stopping for a break! :thinking:

Can’t beat a pint pot…:shushing_face:

1 Like

2.4m for the LH Deluxe, and 1.8m for the Classic. :+1:

The Doxy No3 has a whopping 3m, and the regular Doxy 2.8m (not sure on the others).

1 Like