A question re:Lingerie

This is a genuine question. What do you think of men who like to dress in female Lingerie? I am not talking about being a Trans person persae, just about some one who may like to wear female underwear from time to time.

For example, if your partner said to you one day, that he likes to wear certain female items, how would you feel about it?

I am really just interested in a females perspective on the subject matter, this is of course excluding how you would feel about a Trans person, which of course is a different subject.

If you do decide to respond please be brutaly honest.

1 Like

I'm not sure how I'd feel if my OH suggested this, to be honest, but I hope I would stand by my principles around freedom and equality and respect. I don't actually think clothing should be labelled 'male' or 'female' - I think people shoudl wear what they like, free from judgement. So what if a man likes the feel of lace or silk, and so what if a woman likes practical boxers? It is only society that makes these rules - there is nothing inherently wrong with a man wearing a dress or a woman wearing a tie. What's wrong with a man liking make-up or a woman not liking it? Look at history - the rules of fashion and acceptibility change all the time. Grayson Perry carries this off well!

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

If you do decide to respond please be brutaly honest.

Though not too brutally. It's a long-standing forum tradition to not yuk another's yum. 🙂 Men in lingerie is something lots of members enjoy in one way or another, so best to keep it positive/polite. 👍🙂

Mrs Chimp likes me to wear her knickers on occasion. I'm indifferent either way, but if it's something she wants I'm more than happy to oblige her. 🙂

Mrs Chimp likes me to wear her knickers on occasion. I'm indifferent either way, but if it's something she wants I'm more than happy to oblige her. 🙂

As above. I had an ongoing fantasy (probably brought to the front of my mind by this forum) about my Husband wearing my black lace thong - far to small for him leaving nothing to my imagination. He obliged me, it was great - and now I'm onto the next fantasy. If he were to suggest him wearing something for sexy or non sexy time I'd be fine with it. Hope these evening ramblings help.

Almost without exception I have had more hangups around this than the woman I've been with. Once you're over them it's plain sailing in my opinion.

I have a friend who's a plumber and he loves wearing stockings and ladies silk pants every day...I actually think it's a turn on. A guy I was with I asked him to put silky pants on for me and silky hold up stockings and his legs and bits felt amazing with the silky feel. I don't think there's anything wrong in men embracing anything...at the end of the day it's just fabric.

1 Like

I don't think I'd care much about it. If he liked wearing clothes like that and it made him comfortable, then more power to him. I'd probably be curious to see what kind he liked so we could compare our tastes and shop together.

A previous girlfriend used to like me wearing certain items, which admittadely I also did and some times still do.

I was just wondering what the general consensus was, so that if I got into a new relationship I could feel more confident broaching the subject.

Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

Just about every woman I've ever been with has been massively turned on by the thigh high socks I own so...

It wouldn't bother me at all. I might even find it a turn on - sexy lingerie is sexy regardless of the gender of the person wearing it.

Women aren't a hive mind though, so if you're concerned about a particular person's reaction, they're the one you need to talk to.

DisabledSub wrote:

It wouldn't bother me at all. I might even find it a turn on - sexy lingerie is sexy regardless of the gender of the person wearing it.

Women aren't a hive mind though, so if you're concerned about a particular person's reaction, they're the one you need to talk to.

No nothing to do any one in particular, was just interested in the general consensus from the forum members, as to how that type of thing is percieved today.

I was surprised when I first joined this forum how popular it is. Now, I really love the idea of quite traditionally masculine looking guys (as in, wearing a suit or outdoor scruffs) wearing a little lacy thong underneath. So, so hot.

Mrs Chosen-One loves when I wear her knickers during a steamy session.
I love to peel them off her have a play and sniff of them and then put them on

1 Like

I don’t find it a turn on personally, BUT, everyone has their quirks, I think just do whatever floats your boat, if you want to then do it! Relationships are give and take.

Personally I have no interest in wearing women’s clothing but I have quite a few other kinks that she has accepted without batting an eyelid so I would imagine that, should I ever develop such an interest, she would embrace that too.
Similarly if she ever asked me to wear any item of clothing (hers or any other) I would happily oblige just because she wanted it.

I can’t believe I haven’t already replied to this post!

Personally it’s a turn-on for me as I like sissification and humiliation. Depending on my partner, he may or may not feel degraded and humiliated when wearing women’s lingerie. Some actually enjoy it, and I love that as well.

Women’s lingerie tend to be more uncomfortable than men’s and I get a lot of satisfaction knowing they’ll have to suck it up and deal with it for the entire day at work.

Furthermore, they can look extremely sexy on a guy.

There’s nothing not to like! :smiley:

3 Likes