Crossdressing

What are your thoughts on this ?

Personally I find it a huge turn on to see a guy in a pair of tight white lace panties. I rather like a guy who will explore his feminine side.

I've tried it once or twice but never really enjoyed it, I just felt a bit silly really (obvs not trying to insult the CD/TV people on here, just saying my experiance).

I do however like the idea of being forced into like, like somebody forcing me to wear her panties for a day or somthing similar :P

I do enjoy wearing women's lingerie every now and then, but that's about as far as I'll go. I'm slightly frustrated at the lack of options in terms of male lingerie, so am at the stage where I might just go into a regualr lingerie shop and try to find a few nice pairs that might actually contain my bits. Men's underwear can get pretty boring pretty fast - I want more fun options!

I've been crossdressing in womans lingerie since I was 15, I love the feeling of it on my skin, it doesn't mean I'm transgendered, I don't wear a wig or makeup, I just feel so sexy in womans clothing and its a huge turn on for me, over the past 4 years I've been addicted to wearing womans fetish clothing, latex pvc and vinyl on your skin is amazing feeling, the shine and tightness and how smooth the material is, I can't keep my hands off me. Recently I've also been wearing breast forms cause it works with the outfits. That's my story

I'd rather just get naked after the rugby's finished. :-)

Doesnt rock my boat but whatever floats your boat if we were all the same we would be very boring lot.

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Doesnt rock my boat but whatever floats your boat if we were all the same we would be very boring lot.

or everything would be super amazing!

Ork wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

The majority of humans are pretty dumb, so I'd say if they were all the same, they'd be wiped out by now :P Or simply wouldn't have evolved at all.

leaving you to rule the world!

I love to wear lingerie and short or mini skirts, tied in with stockings. Just for sex play nothing out side of the bedroom or privacy of our own home.

Personally and IHO of OH I look good in skirts and stockings, I did have to persuade her that I wasn't turing gay, I put it down to me being sexually submissive and this is all part of the gentle domination play we do.

WeeSteve wrote:

Ork wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

The majority of humans are pretty dumb, so I'd say if they were all the same, they'd be wiped out by now :P Or simply wouldn't have evolved at all.

leaving you to rule the world!

Seriously boys are we having a debate over whether we are borning or super amazing ! Each to there own

Sorry KF :(

WeeSteve wrote:

Dont gang up on KFC

How are you weesteve

KinkyFuckery wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Dont gang up on KFC

How are you weesteve

not gona de-rail this thread any more with a big convo so im not gona answer that :p

Do any women on here really enjoy dressing up in men's clothing? I'd love to be able to pass as a guy, I think it'd be dead fun! There are two things in the way though lmao

I'm not one of those man who explore their feminine side. But if my girlfriend wanted that from me, I would it.

I have crossdressed for years,wear female underwear always. In fact I do not own any male underwear. I feel very frustrated that wearing skirts in public is such a no no, so outdoors I comply with what is considered the norm put on trousers / jeans. On another section of the forum I have posed a thread on this subject with some very interesting replies

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Do any women on here really enjoy dressing up in men's clothing? I'd love to be able to pass as a guy, I think it'd be dead fun! There are two things in the way though lmao

there was a girl at my uni that i actually thought was a guy at first just cause of how she dressed haha, but she was a bit of a tomboy and was pretty flat chested so she got away with it haha.

I have never done the women's underwear thing, but I do want a short skirt (ie a pelmet) to wear round the house. When I discussed it with my OH, she thought it would be cool for my cock to hang down below my skirt. Not found anything we like yet, so she may have to resort to making one for me.

Nooo, complete turn off for me, sorry. I like manly, dominant men :P

As my name implies i love to crossdress mainly at home but i do sometimes wear stockings etc under ''mens'' clothes.

Iown lots of lingerie, dresses and heels.