Such a good night...

Sorry but I just had to enthuse and squee and generally remenis (which I am well aware I have spelt wrong lol)

Last night was AWSOME. Me and the bloke havn't had sex for a bit (well, a week or so lol. I mean regular sex, cos it's been cut back to once a week maybe- combination of tiredness, heat and some family issues at my end)

Naturally I was HORNY as hell last night. So went down on him, alternatly wanking him off with the satin pants I 'just happened' to be wearing in bed ;) and he suddenly pipes up 'I wanna fuck your ass'. Cue lots of very dirty talking (much dirtier than we've gone before- I had him calling me a dirty slut by the end. Hadn't even realised I liked that!) and some almost fisting and the best anal orgasm of my life before a good hard shag in the ass.

Ah. It's been ages since we had a proper session that leaves us so tired we miss the train next morning. I plan on missing it tommorow too if I get my way!

i hope that while i am sat here reading your post that you are indeed ahving round two!!

Awww my bloke didn't wanna know last night - said he was tired from that morning!!!! So I'm trying to give him the cold shoulder treatment this morning - wonder how long that'll last!

PS - hope you had a good rogering last night Crayola!

crayola wrote:

Sorry but I just had to enthuse and squee and generally remenis (which I am well aware I have spelt wrong lol)

Last night was AWSOME. Me and the bloke havn't had sex for a bit (well, a week or so lol. I mean regular sex, cos it's been cut back to once a week maybe- combination of tiredness, heat and some family issues at my end)

Naturally I was HORNY as hell last night. So went down on him, alternatly wanking him off with the satin pants I 'just happened' to be wearing in bed ;) and he suddenly pipes up 'I wanna fuck your ass'. Cue lots of very dirty talking (much dirtier than we've gone before- I had him calling me a dirty slut by the end. Hadn't even realised I liked that!) and some almost fisting and the best anal orgasm of my life before a good hard shag in the ass.

Ah. It's been ages since we had a proper session that leaves us so tired we miss the train next morning. I plan on missing it tommorow too if I get my way!

I LOVE being called a dirty slut... had a similar session last night myself only with no ass-lovin' (boo), but lots of hair-pulling and name-calling and filthy, filthy, filthy chat. Ooh, and 'forced' blow jobs. Yum.

Bloody sore this morning though.

I love being called a dirty slut too lol, I wish my man would be a rougher with me sometimes though!

*Squeeeeeeeeeee*

More kinky(ish) loving! Day after (when was this? Day I posted it anyway) we had semi-rough sex (I'm very slowly managing to convince him that he can be as rough as he wants, but we're new to it so still pushing the boundaries lol) and awsomeness again.

Then I didn't get any last night cos he was out with another woman (his best friend- I'm not worried cos she is well ace) and my stupid phone buggered up so I didn't get the text inviting me til this morning

I'm now officially jealous of a duck...

Cray precious is that you admitting you missed a text invite to a threesome!!!!!!!

Im sooo Jelous, my boyfriend is away just now somewhere in the Atlantic ocean, and going from sex at least once a day to nothing at all for 2 weeks is sooo difficult. We cant evan have phone sex as his mobile dosent work out there and all the phone are in public areas. Ah well just another 5 nights and he will be home...WooHoo