last post of the night, or first post of the new day?

Question for the ladies.... Do you prefer a slow build up, i.e. massaging with sensual oils to build the tension or ... for christ sake man just get on with it and stop poking me? x

honstly ? i cant give a definitive answer but mainly ... ''LETS GO DUDE ''

A SLOW BUILDUP IS GOOD FOR ME sometimes BUT to be honest 80% of the time id prefer the direct ... jump into foreplay , quick bit o that then down to it

its erratic caps o clock again :')

rubysoho wrote:

its erratic caps o clock again :')

What have I told you about the shouting! :P use your indoor voice hehe

i dont look at the screen while typing .... i really reeeeeaaaly should start !

I need a really slow build up to really get me going sometimes, but I mostly can't be arsed with it, like ruby I'm always just like 'ok let's just do it!' X

I love a slow build up because I fine it hard to relax cause of my ex being abusive to me.

Also I find it will make me cum quicker.

I'm more of a " hurry the fuck up" kinda girl! All the massage and stroking stuff doesn't do it for me at all. But my partner loves it all

For me it varies, but if I’m thinking of something ideal it’s definitely slow and sensual.

Depends on mood I like both long and senusal and then sometimes like fast and furicious all depends

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Depends on mood I like both long and senusal and then sometimes like fast and furicious all depends

I must admit the OH is very much like KF, at times she loves the slow build up with long foreplay etc and other times the demand is 'jump my bones now', I want it now and hard!

So at times it leaves me confused but usually more than happy to oblige however she wishes it.