A question to those who like taking naughty pictures of themselves

Hi

If you are not shy with your camera when you get your camera out do you try to think of different postions ways to take pictures of yourself,I have to say ive not taken some for a bit but when i do i like to try to be different in every picture i take,My girlfriend has said that im good at taking pictures as i seem to think of different poses where she has not to many different ways she can think of,I would say im the naughty one when it comes to the camera she doesn't take to many pictures of herself when she is alone.

I like to use every part of the house so kitchen livingroom hallway and ive even managed to get in our loft.

Ive taken pictures of me on the fridge on a ladder on a table my imagination just keeps going on.

Do you just take pictures of your naked body or take pictures with a bit of clothing off at a time untill your naked?

Ive dressd up in a suit before just to take pictures then i take a bit of at a time doing different poses untill im naked.

The most stupid one ive done was to go behind the tv and show parts of my naked body it was stupid at the time as i nearly knocked the tv of the place it was sitting.

But its all fun to me and when i do show my girlffriend she loves them,Sometimes ill take pictures and not show them to her for a month or so.

Wildjezz that sounds fabulous. Some great ideas. I for one dont have a great camera and not good at taking pics but my husband is ace with the camera........... taking sunrises, sunsets, and most recently my xmas yule log i made - he has a very good camera but is good at angling and setting up the camera for the correct exposure - but he has never taken any pics of us or me or anyone else for that matter. He bought the camera for pics of his car and when we go to car shows but i have suggested he takes a photo of us from the rear or side on view, then change it to black and white and get it canvassed to hang in our bedroom above the bed. He may come round to that idea of that and other suggestions

Tis fab thanks.

That could of been interesting you making the xmas yule log

Nice idea about taking pictures of your rear/side view then black and white,Hope he comes round to the idea soon.

I like to use my camera for other things like my car etc..But i get more pleasure taking naughty pictures of myself and thats saying something because i love my car and how it looks.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Wildjezz that sounds fabulous. Some great ideas. I for one dont have a great camera and not good at taking pics but my husband is ace with the camera........... taking sunrises, sunsets, and most recently my xmas yule log i made - he has a very good camera but is good at angling and setting up the camera for the correct exposure - but he has never taken any pics of us or me or anyone else for that matter. He bought the camera for pics of his car and when we go to car shows but i have suggested he takes a photo of us from the rear or side on view, then change it to black and white and get it canvassed to hang in our bedroom above the bed. He may come round to that idea of that and other suggestions

great with the camera but doesnt take pictures of himself or you...

dissapointing imo.

Hi IWSA

Oh yes IWSA - very disappointing

take nude picture of ourself is fun and i also to do experiment like u

ive just started taking pictures of myself, im not very confident but if i get the right angle it gives me a bit of a boost aha ive took a few of my OH, but he said its not too keen on it as my sister accidently found one on my phone of his penis, oops >_<

I enjoy taking pics of myself, OH is a bit too shy to let me take pics of her, being a bloke thou, I feel more limited on what I can take, as there is only so much I feel a bloke can do, seems to be much easier for a woman to have pics of various poses, tease,part of the body (and full on) than a bloke. I've taken some intresting pics over the years but always looking for new ideas :D (if anyone cares to suggest any)

I like taking pictures like the one in my avatar, suggestive, but nothing actually showing (albeit some require more creative posing than others to retain modesty ). I enjoy thinking up creative things to do, and view myself as just another fun subject to photograph. I like choosing outfits, setting up backgrounds, playing with lighting... I need a new camera soon, though, my current one is going a bit kaput.

I would like to see this pose from a guy: A rear full body shot in black and white.. hands held above head .. poss crossed at the wrists. Up again a wall, butt cheeks held in! What do you think?

Sounds a interesting pose think i might have to try that out.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I would like to see this pose from a guy: A rear full body shot in black and white.. hands held above head .. poss crossed at the wrists. Up again a wall, butt cheeks held in! What do you think?

I have a pic close to that already I'll put it as my Avitar pic for you

I too love to take photos, of both myself and partner, not taken any for a while though, , i find it a huge turn on,

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I love this pose!!!! Yummy

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I love this pose!!!! Yummy

It is a good pose, but I always think of this pose as being rather submissive. x

A back shot is almost always a winner with men though.

I think I love that pose so much because I love the play of the muscles across shoulders and upper back when the arms are raised. I used to go rock climbing and watching my male friends climb without their t shirts on in summer used to give me wonderful view of their backs. I was always very attentive - lol.

I'll have a make a few minor adjustments

Nice pics from both you Tommy and Smartie....

tommy07 wrote:

Being a bloke thou, I feel more limited on what I can take, as there is only so much I feel a bloke can do, seems to be much easier for a woman to have pics of various poses, tease,part of the body (and full on) than a bloke. I've taken some intresting pics over the years but always looking for new ideas :D (if anyone cares to suggest any)

My thoughts are the same seems to me women can pose/tease etc more than us blokes,But i still have some ideas ive still got no pictures of me posing on the Liberator Ramp and the Liberator Wedge,These picture dont have to be taken in the bedroom im sure i can be creative in other parts of the house.

And of course i now have cuffs/blindfold and doorjam cuffs.

So this will keep me and my camera busy for a bit.

Hello All

Me and my girlfriend tried taking a few nude pictures outside while on holiday.

just taking a walk in the country can be a bit difficult, with people constantly telling you to stick to the paths, but have to admit the chance of getting caught was quiet a turn on!

Flashing to each other is fun while on county walks,Even better when we have the camera with us

Just looking through my computer i see i have some pictures on there that ive not yet given to my over half,And it was taken in the summer.