A quick survey about clitoral orgasms when the lady is on top!

My fella say that every single one of his past lovers (all 10) could achieve a clitoral orgasm when riding him, not every time but pretty frequently and he was really surprised that I had only achieved this once before I met him!

I know that my mates don't have this same success rate so I thought this was really unusual!

Ladies can you cum when you ride your man without a toy?

Gents out of your lovers how many ladies could and how many couldn't?

I can't if Iam riding it because I find it painful (he is too long and it pokes my cervix) but I get better chances of having an orgasm when I lean towards him and kind of move up and down his body instead. Also sometimes I can when we do missionary and his pubis rubs on my clit. Those don,t happen often (most of the time I just don't orgasm). If I just stimulate my clit with my hand, I don't feel anything like if my clit suddenly desensitized.

Being each others first I can;t add anything other than the one case but my girlfriend managed to cum when she was on top with or without toys. There were plenty of ways she'd get there but they were probably things we've picked up as we go along, her favourite is definatly sat up right with a grinding motion just rocking her hips back and forth

My OH can manage it but needs to be relaxed and already had an orgasm (which I try to ensure during foreplay as a matter of course!!) so already super turned on!

I'm like Mamz. It just gets overly exposed I think and becomes a bit painful. If he's on top with my legs tightly closed together, the friction from my labia can make it happen. However, I have to have had direct stimulation from other sources first and oral is best.

Me on top is the only position I CAN orgasm in! (for penetrative sex with a partner)

Ok so I orgasm easily, both penetratively and viginally. Yes I can orgasm viginally while on top of my OH, but it's usually a penatrative orgasm for me. I would say I orgasm 99.99999% of the times we have sex, and although it's probably 75% penatrative orgasms, that leaves 25% vclitoral.

I don't think you can separate a clitoral orgasm from a blended orgasm when the woman is on top.

I orgasm fairly easily from penetration alone and prefer them to clitoral orgasms big time. So during penetration I usually don't care about stimulating my clitoris in any way. Some positions slightly stimulate my clitoris, but not enough for a clitoral or even blended orgasm without "external" help. The only blended orgasm I had while riding him was with the help of a vibrating cock ring that stimulated my clit.

I have to admit I get confused which orgasm is which and often probably have several so I get so into it I couldn't tell you how many and what ones lol

Last night was awesome

We actually came together which doesn't happen often

I can but I have to be facing his feet and then sitting up straight. It doesn't happen all the time and I tire quite easily so often need to change position x

Hi,
I also cum very easily with my OH, and do so from all vaginal/clitoral/nipple/anal stimulation whether on there own or in combination and in any position. However, I have had 2 partners and my first one this was most definitely not the case!

Lilmiss x

Yes on top I can achieve multiples, all without a toy.

Yes I pretty much can always cum on top without a toy. That said, we use a We-Vibe 4 quite often and if I get carried away then I'll rub my clit to get off quickly. A vibrator feels amazing on my clit whilst I am riding him.

Not even with a toy :( only manage it doggy or with him on top.