A sexy sexy voice

muchkin wrote:

Ive recently fallen in love with the Yorkshire accent (and only recently began to understand them when they talk lolExternal Media), i also *love* the Bristol accent.

Although tghe posh accent of Colin Firth *phwoar*!!

I have a thick Cornish accent, and apparently, the south west accent is among the most disliked External Media

Defo - something about his aloof attitude and haughty nature. Think Pride and Prejudice or even Bridget Jones mmmm

agreed, just so soft and silky with a pinch of coarsness ...............mmmmm indeed lol

I'm not too big on the pompous haughty posh accent.. I do like a bit of arrogance well, bordeline arrogance- I love confidence.

A strong masculine voice is a real winner for me. Not overly deep or anything.

Totally agree with the arrogance / confidence / cocky voice. My old boss spoke like that and he was one of those guys who was confident and sexy, and he was very hot, he worked from home so everytime he was in the office i used to drool like mad, was along the lines of a school girl crush.

All because of a bloody accent lol

Singers have magical powers I swear.

I had a major crush when up in Middlesbrough on someone who sung in one of our local pubs. Plus I'm a sucker who can sing anything close to Norah Jones. Soft and controlled with a velvety tone.

Gorgeous.

Patrick Stewart. You can engage me...

my oh is russian and has the most wonderful strong russian accent when speaking english! He cud persuade me to do anything with that accent lol! Also he talks dirty and comes in russian cos he cant think of the translation when his minds on the job !

melt-in-the-mouth wrote:

my oh is russian and has the most wonderful strong russian accent when speaking english! He cud persuade me to do anything with that accent lol! Also he talks dirty and comes in russian cos he cant think of the translation when his minds on the job !

I've heard they used to catch some spies like that with honeytraps!

Not that I'm implying your OH is a spy or anything...

muchkin wrote:

Ive recently fallen in love with the Yorkshire accent (and only recently began to understand them when they talk lolExternal Media), i also *love* the Bristol accent.

Which Yorkshire accent? It's a big place dontcha know, there's a lorra variation! I'm from Hull and can tell where people are from in this town by their voice, Hessle Road has an accent all of its own ( er, not a nice one lol! ).

Seriously though I've only ever been attracted to 3 women on the strength of their accents. Two were Scottish girls I knew as a teenager, the other was a girl I went to college with and had an a amazing husky voice that did bad things to me ( the voice, not the girl sadly ). As for singers, I've never really been attracted to them for their voices...other than Tori Amos and Alison Goldfrapp. Very sexy ladies.

Oh and Boobaloo's got a lovely voice too External Media

I love accents and having sampled a few, think I like Wolverhampton or Kettering the best. I have to say Kettering as my OH is from there !!! He is also an amazing singer so I abuse the voice alot by getting him to sing to me.

Voices that really do it for me though as well is Sean Bean. The intro at the beginning of Troy, you don't even see him but just the sound makes me wet.

Yum !!!

Irish does it for me and the russian accent. I love daniel craig's voice and hes yummy too!

Mr Boob wrote:

muchkin wrote:

Which Yorkshire accent? It's a big place dontcha know, there's a lorra variation! I'm from Hull and can tell where people are from in this town by their voice, Hessle Road has an accent all of its own ( er, not a nice one lol! ).

Seriously though I've only ever been attracted to 3 women on the strength of their accents. Two were Scottish girls I knew as a teenager, the other was a girl I went to college with and had an a amazing husky voice that did bad things to me ( the voice, not the girl sadly ). As for singers, I've never really been attracted to them for their voices...other than Tori Amos and Alison Goldfrapp. Very sexy ladies.

Oh and Boobaloo's got a lovely voice too External Media

The Pontefract accent does it for me, although its the only one I've heard External Media and im also now getting to grips with the newcastle and manchester accent External Media. Im seriously sheltered down here in Cornwall lol

Aw bless ya Munch. Here some help with the Hull accent:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3161939/Hotel-in-Hull-gives-guests-guide-to-understand-dialect.html

Ive always thought that the right southern drawl would be irresistable...

I have quite a heavy geordie accent. and am always told when on the phone to other parts of the country " oooo just talk to me for longer I love your accent..."

I recently had a bit of a phone thingy with a fella, who said I sounded like a cross between ant and dec and cheryl cole (although I can assure you I look nothing like any of them lol )

ha ha ha glad to see yuor still about and so's your sense of humour

Tara reid