Sex talk in other languages

I find it really hot when I hear people talking another language during sex or whilst talking dirty.
I don’t even have to understand what’s being said, to be honest.
My current favourite is probably Spanish, which I speak a little of. Though it depends on how my mood takes me at the time.
Anyone else find similar? Do you have a favourite language? Why?

2 Likes

Oh I wish I could dirty talk in Spanish, it sounds so sexy.
I love listening to Spanish music :notes:

Spanish just hits differently!!

1 Like

I’d love to be on the receiving end of some Scottish accented dirty talk :drooling_face:

1 Like

Maybe not other languages, but some accents are sexier. As a Yorkshireman it’s hard for me to sex talk without sounding too ‘rough’.

1 Like

Definitely Spanish too and Italian

Not for me, as my second language isn’t spoken by anybody else in my house. So, English it is. My other partners communicate in other languages. Two of my partners speak Spanish, so sex between them involves that. My husband also speaks some Spanish, although not totally fluent. He shares German with GF, although they don’t really talk during sex since it is just a second language between them. She swears in Russian (her first language), but that’s not exactly communication :rofl:

1 Like

I like French.

Back in my student days I spent a year in France and went out with one of the locals. She kept saying she wanted to dominate me, and one memory that has stuck with me is the day when she wanted to assert her dominance by climbing on top of my face and told me in one word what I had to do. “Mange!” she ordered and I of course did what I was told.