Accents (that are Turn-Offs)

Yeah, I kind of agree but there’s just one or two people with proper southern US accents make me go week at the knees

Oh no! A few people have mistaken my accent for South African :speak_no_evil:

It’d actually a mix of Australian and vague British, but that specific mix must hit some of the same notes because it’s happened a few times.

1 Like

I do a wicked South African accent. So convincing is it, Tara Gethin cat (rip) looked at me as if to say “who are you and what have you done with my mum?”

Sarf Effricen! :wink:

2 Likes

Sath Effrikn

1 Like

Welsh :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 is that loving or hating welsh accent? Careful what you say, welsh women are fierce :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no that was loving the Welsh accent. The emoji changed as I clicked submit haha. I could listen to that accent all day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good lad. I’m South Wales, I’m always being told how lovely my voice is when I’m on the phone to customers.

1 Like

We had a Welsh lady giving a presentation at work and she was like ‘sorry I’m rambling you don’t want to listen to me’ I was thinking naaa you can continue :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John I have spoke to GP Welsh woman on the phone a while back (forget why) and I could’ve listened to her to read a shopping list

1 Like

I can count to 10 in Welsh
You pleased? @Mrs.John

1 Like

Likewise, I was talking once to a contact on the phone who was in Devon, she couldn’t get enough of my accent, she was practically turning it into a sex chat line, hilarious.

2 Likes

Am scouse and totally understand ppl not liking my accent , think due to talking so quickly . But I love Scottish or irish x

Not fond of any accent that’s hard or thick. Everyone says I’m well spoken… In this part of Kent that’s certainly not hard.

Stick me on the N.London/Hertfordshire border and I’m as “common as they come” honest :rofl:

1 Like

Why is it I can think of a fair few places in Kent that applies to :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well if your in the middle of it covers at least 4 big towns :face_with_hand_over_mouth: unfortunately I wasn’t supposed to stay… Then fell pregnant, and now been stuck in this place for coming up 6 years in November​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to think of those big towns now haha
I love it down in Kent. Like you I’ve been told I’m well spoken but don’t think I am.

Biggest town near me has The historic dockyard, and The Strand.

Capstone and Riverside probably best known parks here :smirk:

1 Like

Just can’t understand the accent and it’s slight irritating.
Didn’t mean to offend :see_no_evil: