Acting out your fantasies

I've got a few fantasies including being a sub, and taking part in a threesome, none of which i've acted out as i fear it'd be a disappointment.

Has anyone acted out their fantasies and would you recommend it?

As a kid my fantasy was to be married, have a family and be in a safe and happy environment- something I rarely had the chance to be a part of. Would I recommend it - hell yes.

Maybe not the answer that was expected, but a true one none the less.

I also dreamed of being married and having kids and happily that came true.
On the other hand I also fantasise about taking Part in a threesome but doubt it will ever happen and maybe thats for the best. Not sure if it would be a disappointment but think it may lead to other problems such as jealousy etc.
We mainly act out certain fantasies by using role play, that way we can control it and no one gets hurt .

Had for a long time the fantasy of being dressed in women's silky underwear and stockings and a sub to my wife. Took long before I told her. When I finally did we had a fantastic time, which is often repeated.

We also live out our other fantasies by using role play.

we live out most of ours, we used to be swingers so have done the 3 some and group sex thing, to be honest most were a bit of a let down, but some were great, we dont swing anymore, got bored of the scene tbh, other fantasies such as role play etc we have done and still do, problem is we are running out of fantasies now lol.

it does take effort tho and sometimes just a good plain and simple shag is best

We live ours 24/7. After a long and happy relationship and experimenting we learned where we fit. We're heavily into BDSM and the DD/lg dynamic. It's incredible, even if a lot of people misunderstand it. If you have a fantasy, or a way you feel you need to be/do/act upon, speak to your partner. You never know how much they may be into it.

Mine is to be a sub and after years of thinking about it, it's probably going to happen quite soon. I've bought several items from this wonderful website and now it's just a question of finding the right time with my Madam :-)

I suppose it depends on the strength of your relationship (for something like threesomes) and whether or not you want to do 'everything'. Whilst I'm all for people exploring their sexuality and having fun with it, I wonder if it's best to keep some things as fantasies, to avoid disappointment, but mostly to have something to fall back on in your mind if you need it!

I think some fantasies are a lot easier to live out than others. When I first actually started to understand that I had a sexual side to myself I;d never realised the main things I fantasised about were being submissive and having my arse thourghly beaten. I'm lucky in that I know do both of those things as regularly as life allows and the reality is far, far better than my fantasies ever were.

My two current fantasies that I quite like thinking about are being watched having sex, possibly in an environment were other people are doing the same, so an orgy type scenario, but without the sharing and I also have a fantasty of watching two guys have sex, I just want to watch and masturbate though I don't want a threesome.

I think both of those fantasies would be achievable, but I think they're the kind that would unlitmately be disappointing, so doubt I'd ever do them, but they're good fun to think about :)

macspants wrote:

As a kid my fantasy was to be married, have a family and be in a safe and happy environment- something I rarely had the chance to be a part of. Would I recommend it - hell yes.

Love this answer!

macspants wrote:

Lovely :) congrats

My partner and I have acted out fantasies we didn't even know we had, until we met each other. Being blindfolded and tied up, pegging, roleplay etc. Pretty much everything we have tried has been really great.

I don't think I have much fantasies left, except maybe sex somewhere in a secluded field on a warm day!

My hubby has a low sex drive and is not very adventurous in the bedroom. I'm the one that keeps suggesting what he should do to me and i wish he'd take control at times. I think this us where my fantasy of being a sub stems from. Don't get me wrong i enjoy sex with him and gives mind blowing clit stimulation.

It was only after watching FSOG last week with friends that i suggested sex toys for the first time (we've been together 13 years!) and he immediately said yes. He said that he thought about buying me a vibrator for valentines but decided not to in the end.

I'm looking forward to testing our new toys out tonight, it may lead on to other things!

I've been married for just over 10 years and I'm lucky that all my fantasies involve the beautiful Mrs Boss. I fantasised about watching her masturbate without being allowed to touch and she duly obliged. My current fantasies involve her playing with a glass dildo and her stripping, masturbating and having full sex on camera (still pics, not film). My wonderful wife has promised both for my 40th in two weeks and I can barely contain myself.

P.S. thanks for the glass dildos LoveHoney, they look great.

Excited for you KeepErappy xx

pest wrote:

Excited for you KeepErappy xx

Thanks pest xx I really do have the best Mrs on the planet.

Have had many fantasies over the years...

My ex's mum Faye.... mixed race BBW.. lovely well spoken , almost posh Surrey accent.. gorgeous nails... HUGE bum.. very very heavy breasts.. 40 dd, light brown skin tone.. black hair curly but straight

Have LOADS of fantasys about my darling current wife and a few of her close friends...

Marqees wrote:

My ex's mum Faye.... mixed race BBW.. lovely well spoken , almost posh Surrey accent.. gorgeous nails... HUGE bum.. very very heavy breasts.. 40 dd, light brown skin tone.. black hair curly but straight

She sounds absolutely amazing!

A lot of my fantasies seem to involve huge bums. My girl has one so that works out pretty well.

Big fantasy involves having an open relationship and us sharing all our hot experiences, making each other jealous and insanely turned on. I'd love to fuck other girls in front of my girlfriend, and I'd love to see her enjoying a big cock. I'd love to swap with another couple and make eye contact with my girlfriend while we are both enjoying other people.