Fantasy role play. ..

Hi. All, hubby and I are planning a sexy weekend away from the kids. We have never tried role play but are thinking about it and have discussed a few scenorio s.
A couple of my scenorio s involved the fantasy of leading to an affair. .. I can whole hearty say I have no intentions of it thats why its a fantasy to me cause i have and never would cheat but to pretend to be single doesn't have the same naughty ness to me....
His scenorio s involved us being single people which is fine too..
I think I may have bruised his confidence unintentionally can anyone share theirs? ?

.For scenarios check out the "Great Roleplay Scenario thread "It's exactly what it says on the tin. It's far from complete as it is an ongoing project that I started with another poster .

I think what both of you appear to be erring towards is the "Stranger at a bar" scenario.Basically it involves both of you normally going into a pub pretending to be strangers and playing a bit of cat and mouse and chatting each other up .For it to work you will need both to be dressed in a different way than you normally would be. The tricky bit is to select your bar carefully. It needs to be one where there is never any trouble and one where you arn't going to bump into friends or neighbours.

It can throw up another problem in unwanted advances from others .It this happens you may need to abort .

Never tried it myself yet as my wife isn't the confident type to go into a pub on her own .

I love this, especially as "When a man loves a woman" was one of my favourite films, Google the opening scene and I think you can reassure him that you do want someone else it's just about keeping things at that new, exciting, fresh and flirty stage!

Gem276 wrote:

I love this, especially as "When a man loves a woman" was one of my favourite films, Google the opening scene and I think you can reassure him that you do want someone else it's just about keeping things at that new, exciting, fresh and flirty stage!

Gem i think you missed a key word out here "Not"

I think it should read "I think you can reassure him that you do NOT want someone else its just about keeping things at that new ,exciting and flirty stage .

I hope thats what ypu menat ! lol.

There are other ways of doing this other than the role play such as going out on date nights perhaps dressed to impress each other . The fun really starts, is when you get back and you can't keep your hands off each other .

Hi Cock suka!

I don't have any tips, just wanted to say, hope it goes well!!! Sounds exciting! Any bruised ego will of course be healed with lots of lovely compliments about performance and equipment!!

Have fun!!

Oops! I definitely meant to say that you do NOT want someone else!

Nothing beats the intimacy of skin on skin but toys are fun and sex is definitely meant to be fun!

So tonight is the night.... wk end away with hubby . First time we are trying out role plays. ... we chose one each to do... hubby's trying out his tonight my idea tomarrow night.... horny and excited. ... Hope u all have a sexy wrkend..