Addicted to buying sex toys n other stuff from here???

i am .. are you?

From the time I started buying sex toys (about five years ago) I've been pretty addicted, I have a few dildos ordered at the moment and have no patience waiting for them to come in the post! I have dozens of toys to choose from but always have my eye on something new

alittle - yes (check my reviews if u dont believe me!!)

;-)x

I am too.

i buy stuff for my missus n she is like " again???? your obsessed"

haha

dmait, missed the cut off for editing my post (above)

WAs just saying how my spending on toys is: I don't put a value on me (& OHs) sexual happiness - if a certain toy is needed then it's got ;-) However, when its something else (stereo, van bits, clothes etc) then I bulk and I definately dont get it or if i must then i go for a much cheaper alternative. Anyone else think like me? or mayb it is just me........................

:-s D69x

ooh I think your missus is lucky with you treating her to toys

Oh yes & if its not me buying things on here its my hubby :) Think the postman getting fed up with us Lol

Oh yes, so addicted. Check the deal of the day everyday - if I get something I text my OH telling him and his reaction is always 'Seriously, again?!' - just wish I had more money to buy more often!

Also, RedCheeks, your profile picture is stunning. Is that corset from here?

I just can't get enough toys, despite the fact my toybox is full to bursting now!

Yep, we got it baaaad. I might have been known to delay going to bed by some small margin just to check LH deal of the day, as this combines my love of sex toys and bargains. Unfortunately my other half Lucy is no restraint whatsoever...

Alex.

We are also becoming very addicted! It's still all quite new to us, but we're fast building up a collection of items. Deal Of The Day and Oh! Points are sooo good it keeps us buying more, can't wait until later in the year when we've built up a stock pile of gadgets and clothes!

PS. Love the profile name of the people above this post :D

*points at the four toyboxes and underbed drawer*

Hello. I'm MsEllie, And I am a sex-toy, bondage and fetish collecting addict....

I'm starting to wonder too - the Deals of the Day are so tempting, I'm starting to worry about buying too many of them. And is there any such thing as "too many" of them?!

Very addicted!!!

I am definatly addicted! I can't stop browsing the website for something new every day. It's always something I buy for my OH or for us as a couple. She is always wondering why I am constantly buying more things, makes me feel like a bit of a sex freak! Surely if she is getting free toys she should be over the moon!

I'd be absolutely over the moon if my OH was constantly buying me toys :D

i love to keep looking for stuff to buy and always find it !! ;) however the bank balance does keep me in check a bit otherwise our house would be fit to burst with LH stuff

hell yeah! love the range and the amazing service and when the amazing range gets delievered, that feeling when something fun has just arrived