Adding posted photos to profiles

What I think would be a really good edition to the Forum would be to add any photos posted on the lingerie and sex toy photo section to a column within the profile page (like how you can click on someones Instagram or Facebook and see all of their photos)

Would thinks this would be a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

It would be useful just to find my own photos, to link to topics if something is relevant at a future date. Like the suggestion for a bare bum shot. I could easy link back to my bare bum shot in any discussion rather than taking ages to find it

1 Like

You can Bookmark a post if that’s any good to you?

2 Likes

Another tip - when you’re in a topic you can pull up someone’s mini-profile pop-out (user card) by clicking on their username, and if it’s not hidden you can filter out just their posts from in that topic by clicking on the ‘x posts in topic’ box.

Doing that in Lingerie Photo Uploads would be a good way of seeing all the lingerie photos from one member. :+1:

You can check to see if your profile is Hidden or not by ticking/unticking the box next to ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’ on your Preferences/Interface page. :+1:

1 Like