Advanced Search Function for Toys

HI there,

I was wondering if this is available on the site at all?

For example, when looking for a dildo with certain parameters it would be great to search with the following options:

Material?

Insertable Length

Circumference

Waterproof?

etc

Basically everything you guys include in the description already - but make that searchable?

That's the dream! It's definitely something we want to do, but it's just a case of when and what else might be more important to tackle first.

You can still do that, there are options down the left hand side of the page that enable you to do that. I think you can only search by material, price, brand and insertable length though.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You can still do that, there are options down the left hand side of the page that enable you to do that. I think you can only search by material, price, brand and insertable length though.

+1

Would be nice to see a few extra parameters but I manage to get around alright :P

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

That's the dream! It's definitely something we want to do, but it's just a case of when and what else might be more important to tackle first.

look forward to seeing the dream fulfilled! thanks for the response

Just picking this thread up rather than starting a new one...

I've noticed today that there is a google-esque live suggestions as you search when using chrome - I like :)

My question is, though does anyone know if there's a wildcard you can use in search, I've tried * and I've tried % but neither work

I was looking for this but couldnt spell iridescent, so was trying irid* and irid% but search never returned it