Advice for PVC waterproof bedsheet

We have recently bought the Slippery Vinyl Flat Double Bedsheet from Lovehoney (after buying a Womanizer Pro40 a few weeks ago, which has made my female partner squirt for the first time, which has been as fun and amazing as it sounds) but we are struggling to find the best way to setup this PVC waterproof bedsheet?

We tried it once but after she squirted the liquid leaked back down towards her bum and back (which, as she was lying down, she very much didn’t like) and then as we lifted it off the bed, the liquid went all over the edge of the PVC material and onto the duvet, bed and floor!

We’ve seen that the PVC waterproof bedsheet has great reviews but does anyone have advice for the best way for managing squirting in the bedroom?

2 Likes

Perhaps have a small towel or tissue at hand to clean up the liquid off the sheet :sweat_smile:

Something absorbant can be good. Some people use those plastic-backed picnic blankets that you can throw in the wash. :+1: There are a few topics in with some other suggestions, I’ll see if I can rustle some up…

Sex-proofing bed
Squirting & Cleaning
Sheets for Squirters...

2 Likes

We put a towel down on top of the waterproof sheet we use for this very reason! Then just pop the towel in the wash once done :+1:

3 Likes

We just got a waterproof mattress protector from asda. It has a sort of fleece layer on top of the waterproof layer that makes it a bit comfier to sleep on. Stops anything running off it too since the top layer is absorbent.

I remember the mattress protectors I used to have to sleep on when I was younger. Like big plastic bags… Rustle rustle rustle… I was surprised at how nice they are now :joy:

1 Like

Puppy training pads. Not the best looking but hold a LOT of liquid.

1 Like

Me and the wife use dry nights bed sheets for kids. They got sticky strips on back to keep them in place and they soak up loads

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much as always @Ian_Chimp we’ve read through these topics and they’re really helpful, lots of recommendation for waterproof, machine washable picnic blankets, which is a crazy but amazing idea haha and definitely makes sense!

1 Like

Annoyingly we’d stupidly assumed that having the PVC waterproof bedsheet would be enough and mean that we wouldn’t need a towel, but THAT was definitely wrong haha!

The puppy training pads are available in a range of places just avoid the pet shops,they are cheap and you just throw them away after using them.

1 Like

Sounds like a very messy slip and slide experience haha :sweat_smile: I’d also recommended a towel or as some like to use puppy pee mats which absorb any leakage

2 Likes

How about a small inflatable paddling pool? Coming to the end of summer now so should start to see them half price in all the stores. They also come in handy if you ever fancy a spot of baby oil wrestling. :wink:

1 Like

A towel would probably be your most available and easy option. That way your bedding (and floor) are still protected and your partner isn’t uncomfortable. The puppy pads are a great idea if you don’t want to have to throw so many things in the wash after.

1 Like

We have a pvc sheet from LH but regularly use puppy pads you can get 100 for about £12 they can absorb quite a bit and are soft enough to wipe ares clean if need be

1 Like

Wow!! Lot’s of recommendations for puppy pads and we’d genuinely never even had that idea to use them!! :joy: Thank you so much for all your advice!!!