Advice for vanilla nights!

Is anyone else old enough to remember that TV advert for a mattress where a hippo and a little chick could sleep happily side by side?

I'm the chick. And I have a very sexy OH who is 6'3 and a bit heavy after Christmas.

Usually the difference doesn't matter because we have long sessions, use toys, different positions etc.

But it is January and we had a less than ideal xmas and sometimes we just want to snuggle up for something gentle and - vanilla. And 40mins rather than 90.

All the usual foreplay goes on and that is fine, but unless I'm feeling energetic - and the thing is that I am not - then Missionary seems to be the obvious simple and gentle choice.

But it doesn't work because even though we adapt it (he takes more weight on his knees, my legs go over his thighs and around his hips) it bares down too much on my perenium - and for historic gynae reasons this is uncomfortanble and makes me tense up.

Any thoughts? Please no suggestions about him losing weight - we aready know that and as many will agree it is easier said than done.

Thanks, folks.

We mainly spoon. Sometimes I lean quite far back to get different angles, but it's still pretty lazy. 🙂 I'm 6ft, and Mrs Chimp is 5' 6".

+1 for spooning, either of you can reach for clitoral and/or boob stimulation, but you can also transition into lying flat on your back, OH underneath, or sitting up on top of him for reverse cowgirl.

My wife really like the position where I lay on my side and she lays on her back with her legs over my body. Not sure what it's called but it's really comfortable.She can also easily use a vibrator on her clitoris if she feels the need.

Rockstar, my wife likes this too. Works well for us.

Thanks everyone, some good tips here. I've got the '52 Positions' book, too, which we can have a flick through... Doggy is my favourite when we are both feeling more energetic, so any variation on that should be good.

Rockstar - that sounds great for 'face to face' which is part of the appeal of classic missionary sometimes when we're tired but still want to feel close.

Hope I didn't come across as critical of my OH - he is fantastic and loving both in and out of the bedroom, just heavy for positions where he is on top.

Have you thought about using a libertaor ramp and wedge combo. It would allow him to kneel and you be on your back missionary style. It wil also allow all area acess to you too should you wish to include a toy.

Gentleman with lady wrote:

Have you thought about using a libertaor ramp and wedge combo. It would allow him to kneel and you be on your back missionary style. It wil also allow all area acess to you too should you wish to include a toy.

Thank you. We have a Liberator Wedge and it is great for other positions but not for our version of lazy Missionary - it is too wide for OH to kneel around my hips. We just use regular cushions and pillows and that usually works well but not when he is a bit heavier.

I've noticed that there is a new Liberator Heart Shaped Cushion - keeping my eye on that.