Position advice please

Been seeing a guy little over a year. Due to work schedules we catch up when we can. Sex is always great. He's overweight and this mainly is at tummy. I'm not exactly flat there either. We've always managed though. The other day it was a little awkward. He's not that big down there either so with that and the tummy then it can be tough position wise to get it in. Wasn't happening him on top. Tried doggy standing up and kneeling on bed and still didn't work. Think he was getting a bit down as went soft. Ended up me on top and all went well. Anyone got tips or help with positioning? Do like to be on top but good to mix it up. Don't think he's gained more weight so maybe just a bad day?

No one has perfect sex every single time...so dont beat yourself up over it.

You could try laying on your back with him kneeling between your legs. Place a pillow or cushion under your bum. This raises your height and he may find it easier to enter you...particularly if he holds your ankles and spreads your legs and remains on his knees.

You could try one of these, or something similar to help with positioning .....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845 It may support you better than a pillow but its the same principal xx

^ This. Worked a treat for us when the Mrs was pregnant with twins and her belly was enormous!

I found when I was overweight and had similar problems ,her being on top worked best. There are 2 positions we like Cowgirl and the Reverse Cowgirl.The latter is great if you link your backside spanked at the same time. Doggy was also another position we successfully did at the time.

having your legs up on his shoulders allows for a deeper penetration x

Heidi920 wrote:

having your legs up on his shoulders allows for a deeper penetration x

Mrs-pip, just like Heidi920 had said. With my EX wife, she loved to have her legs on my shoulders and enter her that way. She said it felt in went in deeper that way. My belly is also is big, and I'm not all that long down there. Big around yes, long, no.

Hi we have had this difficulty too. He wanted to have my legs on his shoulder but i foumd that really penetrative plus i couldnt keep my legs up for that lomg. Best position is cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Solely for this purpose we have a recliner chair in our bedroom. Reverse cowngirl is amazing on it. And everyone complements that it fits in withour bedroom decor. Little do they know it actual purpose.😁😁😁

Another 'vote' for you on your back and put a pillow or cushion under your bum to raise your hips up a bit. I can't keep my legs up high so wrap them around hubby's waist. (He's in a semi kneeling position)

Cowgirl worked for me, or on my back with legs ove shoulders. With myself being really fat, I rarely have sex now, it's become too much hard work!

+1 for the pillow under the bum. Lovehoney sell the wedge too and that works just as well.

If he is open to trying new toys the occaisional use of a penis extender can be fun. I highly recommend the fantasy X 1inch extender sleeve.

You on your back raised up and him on his knees. We tend to have sex downstairs once the kids are in bed, so laying on the sofa, bum on the edge of the seat, feet on the floor and him kneeling between my legs. Better sex, but also the reason I don't invite people over as can't stand the thought of them sitting where I get pounded 😂😂

Another vote for Reverse Cowgirl! And you get to control the pace as you're on top.