Advice needed for using love eggs

Has anyone else had a love egg vibrate its way out of your vagina? I cannot keep the little sucker in! Advice needed please.

Practice makes perfect! Give it a go with the vibrations turned off for a while abd of course, keep those pelvic floor muscles toned!

Oh no! Is it just me? I will definitely take your advice PokingFun and ShannonMarlene ! X

Hi!

I had this trouble and some kegal balls helped alot. It is pelvic floor muscles :)

Hello,

I do agree that kegel exercise may help. I never had this trouble myself, but I do find that I tend to grab and hold the egg with my muscles to keep it from slipping out. Generally I only push toy out if I have an orgasm, in which case it is the contractions which push the toy out.

Also it may help if you use it on lower settings when it does not vibrate so much?

Laveila wrote:

Hello,

I do agree that kegel exercise may help. I never had this trouble myself, but I do find that I tend to grab and hold the egg with my muscles to keep it from slipping out. Generally I only push toy out if I have an orgasm, in which case it is the contractions which push the toy out.

Also it may help if you use it on lower settings when it does not vibrate so much?

+1. I've had this problem a couple of times when I first used toys but now I do the same as you and kind of push against the egg which keeps it in place.

I also found not lying completely flat helped.

Lillyruth wrote:

Oh no! Is it just me?

Please don't worry. It's definitely not just you. Lots of women have problems keeping internally worn toys inside them, and the smaller and heavier the toys are, the harder it is. Lubrication and vibration make it even more difficult. I think the others' advice is good. If you keep using your kegel balls, you will probably notice a difference.

Also, can I just say, I think you have a fabulous attitude! I don't feel like I've really been here long enough myself to welcome people to the forum, but it's lovely to have you on board.

Oh no it's not just you ...I had this happen to me. I think it was a combination of strong vibrations and being very wet ..it just started to slither out . Did find an improvement when I started doing kegel exercises regularly though.

I also tried not having it on the highest setting and that also helped a bit :)

Extemely tight knickers held up with braces, failing that, duct tape will keep em in.

Im joking of course! Sure your kegel muscles will get stronger with time.

It's not just you. It happens to me nearly every time I use the. I just keep at it. Dose not bother me I just pop them back In. I wouldn't wear them out and about though just incase they slipped out my pamts before getting a chance to sort them out! Xx

What love eggs do you guys use? I don't own one yet

Have you tried getting a partner to insert them for you?

Shy-Bee wrote:

What love eggs do you guys use? I don't own one yet

NatandTom wrote:

Basics one was my first one and then this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31570 but I have my eye on the Colt ones now :)

I seem to find I just can't get them to sit comfortably without being uncomfortable.

would definitely recommend getting some Kegal balls though :)

All your advice ...much appreciated, I'll definitely keep up with the legal balls cos I really like them!

Caliente....thank you so much for your comments, you sound like a really super woman. X