Pelvic Floor

Hey everyone.
I've had a wee look about on LH at things like love eggs and kegal balls but I'm not sure what the best is and can't seem to find a guide for them.
I'm extremely tight so something smaller is preferable. And maybe something that vibrates? But that's not as important.

Any advice/ideas?

Theres a small guide here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-her/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

Thank you, I don't know why I couldn't find it.
Which to you think is the best?

I have the same problem in that I'm very tight; I found that the kegel exercisers I'd tried before were just too big for me to insert.

I found that this set was the best for me: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11528 Though the larger, single ball (with a circumference of 3.5 inches) is still too big for me to get in, I can manage the smaller set of the two balls, with a 2.75 inch circumference, very comfortably.

Unfortunately, they don't have any free-roaming weights inside, and instead are magnets/magnetic weights encased in the plastic coating. But I've found that my body is hyper aware of them, even if I can't consciously feel them - they always make me wet and achy. I notice them when I tighten my pelvic floor muscles around them, and I would say they've strengthened my muscles as I did have some slight bladder problems, which have lessened since I started using these. :)

Another thing that might be a downside is that they're not very heavy, but I'm just thankful for a kegel exerciser of some sort that I can actually use for once. :/

I like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

But I'm no expert so not really sure what to suggest for you, hopefully someone else will be along to advise you soon :)

This has probably been explained before, but my curiousity urges me on. Why use kegal balls and love eggs if you're already quite tight? From my limited knowledge I assumed that would be the end goal C:

Yeah, they tighten you up but they also make orgasms more intense and give greater control of the muscles.
I'm what me and the OH call a 'forever virgin' it seems to be a genetic thing as my mum and gran are the same.

Well, for me, the tightness isn't caused by my pelvic floor muscles, so I use them to strengthen said muscles. ^^;

And there are other benefits - I mean, a stronger pelvic floor means stronger, more intense orgasms, which is always nice, haha! :P

Oooohhh.. I feel like I had a revalation. Now the enthutiasm is very understandable Ö!
Now I'm intrigued xD

I am tight, but I use them to gain better control of the pelvic floor muscles. I also found that regular exercises made me more sensitive internally, and possibly are the reason why I can now reach G spot orgasm. I generally do believe in my case, using Kegel balls improved my orgasms, made them stronger and easier to achive.

I would recommend something smaller, although I never had any problems with the original Lelo Luna beads not fitting inside me. If you are after smaller and heavier, the Amy set may be a good buy, but it is more pricey compared to cheaper ones. But they offer small and heavy balls, as well as bit bigger and lighter ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

I also have the Lelo Mini Luna beads. They are smaller and heavier than the original, but if you run, they can sometimes make bit of noise. Although lately dont hear anything. Maybe depends on what you wear too, as jeans will hide the sound better than skirts. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25627

I'm really tight too, but have the Lelo Luna Noir beads and saw an improvement! Full review here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820&reviewid=54798#customer_reviews

How slim do you need? The Sin Fives are listed as 3.5" (and the heaviest at 90g too) and the Lelo Noir and smaller Lunas at 3.9". The Ami set lists diameters, but those translate to around 3.45-3.9" circumference. For vibrations, look at remote eggs because the battery/ies add some weight. I don't know of any slim ones off hand, or even if there are any.

I love my gorgeous 125 g beasts (Blush Luxe Femina), but they're 4.5". Well worth a bit of patience in getting them in though. They''re easier for me to use than other 4.5s because the removal cord is a loop with two attachment points, so removal is MUCH smoother.

If you need something smaller than the above, it might be worth looking into non-ball toners like the Banana. I don't know enough about any of them to make suggestions there, maybe someone else will.

hello I have just bought a sex of tracey cox kegel balls but im not sure if they will work as I have put them in and cant even feel that they are there is this normal fir the first time you use them .

The lelo noir ones are really quite small, and even smaller without the silicone casing.

they are a bit expensive, but I highly recommend them

so dont you think the tracey cox ones will be any good for begginers

not sure wrote:

Hi, not sure. Welcome to the Forums. Kasey's post was probably in response to the first post and thread topic rather than yours in particular.

How long did you keep your kegel balls in? If you're able to wear them for several hours without any discomfort at all, you probably want to get something slimmer and/or heavier. There are fewer options in those however, sometimes because they're discontinued due to poor sales. It is definitely worth persevering until you find a set that works for you.

'Beginner' is a bit of a misnomer because there are so many factors involved. Some of us start out more like 'intermediate'. My first set was the Tracey Cox ones, but they didn't make much difference for me. That size and weight is very popular though. What you're looking for is minor muscle discomfort after wearing them for a few hours.

If you're not getting that, take a look at some of the smaller and/or heavier sets like the Sin Fives, Lelo Noirs or Minis, and Je Joue's Ami.

Sorry to be so frank but if you are so tight you can't get kegel balls or a toy in etc how do you have sex with a man? Xx

thank you for the advise rose hip and I only rrsived them the other day and I left them in for a couple of hours and didnt feel any discomfort from them infact I didnt feel anything at all but then im not sure what I am suposef to feel .I only tried them bcuz my fiancé suggested that they might help with me getting better and stronger orgasms .

Never really thought about it like that maltedmilk :) Some of the first I got were the oriental basic which were far to big for me, about 4.5 or 4.75 can't remember.
I suppose when your having sex there's been a lot of foreplay (hopefully) so your more relaxed and the different shape helps.

Having said that I think the material helps I have some tiny ones, can't remember the exact size, with no string that are like small marbles but I also have the fifty shades goddess ones which I wanted to try for the weight but are much bigger at 3.75 but I think the metal made the easier to insert, for me anyway.