Advice needed

So, I'm interested in trying pegging with my boyfriend, but I'd rather try some toys first...
He isn't an anal virgin, but he didn't enjoy that experience..
Help?

I would really like to help. But I love being pegged. All I can think is if you slowly work upto anal stimulation. Eventually milking his prostrate I think he will enjoy that so much he will never go back to not having anal .

That is the eventual plan, but I've got no idea where to start!
Personally, I'm a fan of anal but rarely do it, so I'm still pretty clueless :/

I would start by giving him a sexy back massage

Ah, get him nice and relaxed?

Yes. Start by stroking his back and shoulders

If you already know that he didn't enjoy anal play, why would you not respect that? I don't mean to be rude or blunt but it seems very selfish you want to get him to do something you already know he doesn't like. Having a fantasy that a partner doesn't share can be frustrating but it's the kind of thing you need to really accept rather than fight against.

Okay!
Any more advice is welcome

He wants to try it with me, hence the post here :/

Rubbing yr breasts against his back and waist

Apologies, your first post doesnt say he agreed to it or wanted to, it just said you wanted to try it, and his past experience he didn't like, it came across as something you wanted to try to talk him into that he wasn't already willing to try.

Ah, that makes sense, past experience with an ex, sounded like she forced him into it, so yeah, don't want him to feel pressured into doing it

How would be feel about using a slim butt plug? That way he can use it when he wants and feels relaxed. Or maybe start with using a finger untill he's confortable to go
To the next step x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708

If he s up for it might be worth asking what he is ready for, but if you're both unsure if say put the pegging idea aside for now and start slow. Try a finger during a blow job, or a beginners plug during sex and if he enjoys that move up in size gradually. Even when you're used to it it can take time during a session to build up.
Always plenty of lube!
You both might be more comfortable doing it after a shower, and a douche is something to consider, though you may both be comfortable without.

Try having him on his back with his knees bent, kneel between them and with some lube massage his butt with one hand and his cock with the other as you massage his butt let a finger slide in and out just tease his butt.

When he feels confident slip your finger right in and see if you can feel the root of his cock, he'll probably start to leak precum.

It may take time for him to accept an extra finger or two but take your time you don't have to all in one session.

Enjoy. x

Honestly, the best first step you could give him could be getting him a good quality beginners anal toy (plug or prober) and let him play on his own in private. Let him make up his mind if he likes it it or not with no pressure after his previous bad experience. If he let an ex push him into something, he may be hesitant to let you know if it's not going well too. A plug during masturbation can give him confidence and postive association to help him get over the bad one he currently has. Just let him know he can do it at his own pace, you'd just like feedback and if he likes it to join him in play :)